Bo Jackson - Football or Baseball

Which sport do you think you were better at Bo Jackson? You don't have to answer an autographed poster will be suffice lol.
You know I loved watching Bo play football. He was the fastest back I ever saw. His brute force was beautiful. It was very upsetting to me as a kid when he hurt his hip. I think I cried. I also loved watching him play baseball but football was by far his best sport. What do you think?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Quit trying to change the subject lol. Your right he was a beast in football. They said he ran a 4.1 forty time. Amazing athlete for sure.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Seattle and San Fran the best 2 teams in the league in my opinion. Tell ya what though them Eagles r lookin like a scary team in another year or 2.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
NI456610-140_pict1___25179.jpg
I used to love the Bo Trainers. That's old school bro lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Im a Cowboys fan but I really like the HAWKS. I love Carroll. Loved him when he was at USC. Kinda weird the trend that these college coaches are doing great things in the pros.

Im a Cowboys fan but I really like the HAWKS. I love Carroll. Loved him when he was at USC. Kinda weird the trend that these college coaches are doing great things in the pros.
Yea I like Pete as well. He was bad for the patriots and the jets though. He grew up and found himself at USC.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The game has changed a lot. The pros are more like college in the offensive side of the ball but the defenses in NFL a lot more complex than that of college. Kinda weird huh lol