Board changes

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay, I darkened the forum status icons again.

Hold down shift and refresh (f5) to reload the updated icons into your browser cache.

My old laptop screen is pretty burned out so it's hard to judge how the icons will look on more functional screens. Let me know if they are still too light...

P

pickup

I was initially dismayed at the new look because it more than halfway resembled what my screen(with this page) looks like when my macbook (in conjunction with my spotty wifi) starts acting up.

P

pickup

You guys are a little late on the pick up. She started tweaking things more than an hour ago. LOL

Typical of a woman to decide right around the time of spring, that the walls not only need a paint job but that they need to be a different color. At least in this case, no man had to waste a valuable sunday by going to a home depot in the morning to get the supplies and then paint in the afternoon. :wink2:(put that one in your pipe dilli, and smoke it)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Typical of a woman to decide right around the time of spring, that the walls not only need a paint job but that they need to be a different color. At least in this case, no man had to waste a valuable sunday by going to a home depot in the morning to get the supplies and then paint in the afternoon. :wink2:(put that one in your pipe dilli, and smoke it)
Hey, I didn't decide we needed a new paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I like it. I think that the next time Cheryl decides to do some spring cleaning you should be first one on her list of people to call. I'm SURE you would love to go to Home Depot for her. :happy-very:

Chew on that...............:wink2:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Ahhh yes, I have initiated many a real life painting project...

I'd bet that Tony would really appreciate a simple painting project right about now:

1189-jpg.11803

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Since we're remodeling... I found a website that allows you to create your own avatar. Kinda fun. :happy-very:

~= Poke Me =~

1983.gif
2086.png
1954.png

Disclaimer: I added the UPS shields and transparent background in Photoshop. Also, if the last avatar has any resemblance to Tieguy, it is totally coincidental. :wink2:

JonFrum

Cheryl,
While your tweaking, can you fix my Rep Power? I've had the Reputation feature disabled since the moment I registered as a member, but in recent weeks I occasionally get Rep Points anyway. Thanks.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ahhh yes, I have initiated many a real life painting project...

I'd bet that Tony would really appreciate a simple painting project right about now:

1189-jpg.11803
Maybe he could finish it if he wasnt in the poker room all day and night taking our money!

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
I personally like the brighter colors however i would like to see the 10pt com and 5 seeing habits on the left side of the screen in a bright neon green or a pretty pastel! Or how about the top 10 pick up lines for the day.