Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Brisk Pace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rural Route

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

govols019

You smell that?
So has the "admiral" offered any suggestions?

Not really other than saying she'd like the name to maybe be a country song or something. I've always wanted a boat named Lil' Miss Magic after the Jimmy Buffett song but she doesn't like that either.

I can't get mad at her about the name considering the boat is her wedding anniversary gift.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Not really other than saying she'd like the name to maybe be a country song or something. I've always wanted a boat named Lil' Miss Magic after the Jimmy Buffett song but she doesn't like that either.

I can't get mad at her about the name considering the boat is her wedding anniversary gift.

That makes it easier

The Payoff!!!

rod

Retired 22 years

Do yourself a favor and quit worrying about names. As long as it is her boat let her pick a name.(anything you suggest won't work anyway). In the meantime paint a question mark on the back of it.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get her a vaccum cleaner next year.:wink2:

govols019

You smell that?
My last three didn't have a name, at least not ones that were repeatable in polite company, so I guess it won't hurt for this one not to have one either.

I'm off to sea trial her this afternoon. It's a balmy 19 degrees right now. This should be fun.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
My last three didn't have a name, at least not ones that were repeatable in polite company, so I guess it won't hurt for this one not to have one either.

I'm off to sea trial her this afternoon. It's a balmy 19 degrees right now. This should be fun.

This brings another name to mind, I just don't know how your wife would react to my suggestion.

Frigid Beach!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Wouldn't you know it, the day I bring her home we get 13" of snow.

Hope that's not an omen.

There's another good one.:wink2:

TheOmen.jpg