Bomb at Boston Marathon???

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: Boston Marathon Explosion

How does it feel to know someone we care about and like is caught in the thick of it?
It sucks and draws us all closer to being there...think about it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
How does it feel to know someone we care about and like is caught in the thick of it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via NY Post:
Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.
The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

texan

I feel bad, the same way I have had pain upon pain, loss upon loss
from 74 to 96 in the Army.

I put on the tough face and say we drive on, but inwardly, my heart and soul cries.

I have no answers or council.

Just an inward pain and remorse that this world has become as it is.

I grieve for my children and grandchildren.

What as a grandfather, can I share about the motive of this and why?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Whole area is in lock down including the Mass. Ave Bridge which connects Boston to Cambridge .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I feel bad, the same way I have had pain upon pain, loss upon loss
from 74 to 96 in the Army.

I put on the tough face and say we drive on, but inwardly, my heart and soul cries.

I have no answers or council.

Just an inward pain and remorse that this world has become as it is.

I grieve for my children and grandchildren.

What as a grandfather, can I share about the motive of this and why?

Why?
At what age do we start to ask "Why" and what age is it we understand we can ask but we will never have an answer?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Just talked to Stug. He and his group are ok.

It comforts me to know that STUG is okay.
It comforts me to know that STUG, if he was in the area and close enough to be a part of the rescue ...no questions...he would sacrifice his safety to render aid.

Returntosender

Via NY Post:
Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.
Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It was not immediately clear why the man was hospitalized and whether he was injured in the attack or in his apprehension.
The man was caught less than two hours after the 2:50 p.m. bombing on the finish line of the race, in the heart of Boston.

They might have the wrong guy. The news is saying today patriots day, their looking at domestic groups, trying to make a statement. 80% muslim group, 20% domestic group.