Boobies

Indecisi0n

When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?

barnyard

KTM rider
I get a good look, then I look right in her eyes and say, "Thank you very much, I really appreciate it."

Some smile back, some don't. The one's that smile back, I look way longer the next time.

barnyard

KTM rider
It really sucked when I had to start wearing bifocals. I had worn contacts for over 20 years with sunglasses during the day. The 1st month or so after I started wearing glasses, I had to constantly remind myself, "Chicks can see where you are looking." I got caught plenty of times....

JL 0513

When a woman is focused on signing the board, she likely can't see that you're looking. She may sense you are looking her way and may just assume you're looking at her chest. Of course I look, but I strategically look around to show I'm not staring which she will pick up in her peripheral.

It's one of the mysteries of women. Clearly they want you to look when they have them hanging out but apparently you're not supposed to look. There's many occasions where a woman will seem to be purposely bending in my direction with low cleavage and sign extra slow. That can't be accidental. Those are the moments of this job to cherish. :)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You guys are way over thinking this!

I had a route for seven years with an outlet store as the third stop, every single day. A very cute, well endowed young lady came out to the dock almost every morning looking (bending over) for merchandise for her department.

The regular recieving/dock guy told me she did this for everyone, and to just enjoy it.

From then on, I would smile, stare, and say very politely, "Good morning, W****!."

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's why you go undercover brother and wear the sunglasses, come on man lets see them skillz with the ladies if you got some. They cant tell if your looking at them if your undercover, I do it all the time and get a long hard look at them because, AINT NOTHING MORE PRETTY THAN A SET OF TITTIES lmfao.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The other day I had this women come out of her house sucking on a lollipop. Boy did that leave the mind wandering the rest of the day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The other day I had this women come out of her house sucking on a lollipop. Boy did that leave the mind wandering the rest of the day.
I went to a strip club a few years ago and the stripper on stage pulled her lolipop out of her mouth and put it in mine. At the time I just thought it was hot as hell, but looking back...damn that wasn't a good idea.

She asked me if I wanted to go to her place after she got off work so it was a nice ego boost but I just pointed to the wedding ring and smiled. Had I had a momentary lapse in judgement and gone home with her she might have tried to charge me or something which would have been a blow to the ego, so glad I left it where it ended. ;)

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I went to a strip club a few years ago and the stripper on stage pulled her lolipop out of her mouth and put it in mine. At the time I just thought it was hot as hell, but looking back...damn that wasn't a good idea.

She asked me if I wanted to go to her place after she got off work so it was a nice ego boost but I just pointed to the wedding ring and smiled. Had I had a momentary lapse in judgement and gone home with her she might have tried to charge me or something which would have been a blow to the ego, so glad I left it where it ended. ;)
Strip clubs, boy miss them days lol.