Boobies

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I went to a strip club a few years ago and the stripper on stage pulled her lolipop out of her mouth and put it in mine. At the time I just thought it was hot as hell, but looking back...damn that wasn't a good idea.

She asked me if I wanted to go to her place after she got off work so it was a nice ego boost but I just pointed to the wedding ring and smiled. Had I had a momentary lapse in judgement and gone home with her she might have tried to charge me or something which would have been a blow to the ego, so glad I left it where it ended. ;)

Got one better!

My brother's best friend has owned the local BYO/nudie club for ever. Long time ago, my brother and I were there right after the local colleges started fall semester, and the place was absolutely packed with college boys.

One girl came out, naked, with a handful of lollipops. She was licking them, sucking on them and........well, just imagine. Then, she was passing them out to the college boys who all immediately, ummm, tasted them.

We damn near got kicked out we were laughing so hard.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Got one better!

My brother's best friend has owned the local BYO/nudie club for ever. Long time ago, my brother and I were there right after the local colleges started fall semester, and the place was absolutely packed with college boys.

One girl came out, naked, with a handful of lollipops. She was licking them, sucking on them and........well, just imagine. Then, she was passing them out to the college boys who all immediately, ummm, tasted them.

Ewwwwwww!!!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Got one better!

Damn, she could have spread STDs faster than a gangbang with that trick.

Indecisi0n

Same women today with her knockers hanging out. She pulls the board close to her body when she signs. I think she wants this.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
8rain check.jpg
Ive,will take a rain check.
lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hell I use to put the board in a place where I could get a better angle. :uphere:
That's at least more subtle than the new security guard we have....he grazed my :censored2: with the detector wand (no not HIS wand...lol) at least
twice last week "by accident". Not enough beer in Milwaukee, sir! :beersmiley: