Boss Is a overbearing

kirkules

I have p/t sups who make out this "contracts" trying to get us to do different stuff.. like not wearing a seatbelt while backing up a package car you will be fired.. then when I said telematics can be I bit much he says "it should be it be nice to have a higher turnover rate".. that's not something you say. we have a families to look after......... everyday I get written up for the simples of things, for instance being 2 mins over my break. and told "you think I can't fire you" .. I used to be proud to wear the brown but now because of these bosses I hate the brown.. what should I do to stop these guys??

BEE51

start filing grievances and making phone calls to HR. File on everything until he knocks his BS off. Stick up for your self, because right now he owns you!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have p/t sups who make out this "contracts" trying to get us to do different stuff.. like not wearing a seatbelt while backing up a package car you will be fired.. then when I said telematics can be I bit much he says "it should be it be nice to have a higher turnover rate".. that's not something you say. we have a families to look after......... everyday I get written up for the simples of things, for instance being 2 mins over my break. and told "you think I can't fire you" .. I used to be proud to wear the brown but now because of these bosses I hate the brown.. what should I do to stop these guys??
kirkules,

I am really not sure what you are asking but always do the job exactly the way you were trained to do in the documented UPS training.

When something happens the management always goes to the documented training.

If you are allowed 10 minutes take 10 minutes, no more, no less.

I'm not sure if this helps but give me a shout out if you want to discuss this more.

Sincerely,
I

C

chuchu

Wear the seat belt when the wheels are turning, don't steal time by going over time limits on breaks, work as directed and file Art 37 on unprofessional comments made by your sup.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Wear your seatbelt and get back from break on time for a start.

How about when we get these new members and there posts have to be checked my a moderator they spell check it also??

Integrity

Binge Poster
How about when we get these new members and there posts have to be checked my a moderator they spell check it also??
anonymous,

I don't mean to butt in but I felt this has to be said.

I think being kind hearted and understanding of those posting on the BC, especially the new members would go along way in being a good example.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

anonymous,

I don't mean to butt in but I felt this has to be said.

I think being kind hearted and understanding of those posting on the BC, especially the new members would go along way in being a good example.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I
Oh yea. Check out the fat chick picture as my avatar.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Just try to do their methods as close as humanly possible. You will find you will end up with less work and more money. Really it does you a favor. Kill them with their numbers

Insincerity

I'm Insincere

You should try and find ways to get back on the good side of your sups. There is nothing good in your future being at odds with your management. You can win a 100 times but they only have to win once. Do what is in your best interests.

You should try and find ways to get back on the good side of your sups. There is nothing good in your future being at odds with your management. You can win a 100 times but they only have to win once. Do what is in your best interests.
Never ever ever ever.............kiss up to your Sup.......thats a sure sign of weakness!................they will surely pickup on that..........and use it to their advantage!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Never ever ever ever.............kiss up to your Sup.......thats a sure sign of weakness!................they will surely pickup on that..........and use it to their advantage!
Agreed...same with letting your sup walk all over you and not speaking up. If they realize you'll take it and not stick up for youself.....they will use and abuse the crap out of you.

Agreed...same with letting your sup walk all over you and not speaking up. If they realize you'll take it and not stick up for youself.....they will use and abuse the crap out of you.

More work for you.........less work for the lazy slacker.................that always give me an incentive to work harder.........................................not!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I have a hard time trying to figure out why the OP is confused and saddened by his PT sup when the OP has broken the rules. He even cops to these acts and wonders why he gets flack? I...well...uhhh...I guess I'm just saying that when you make choices, you suffer the consequences whether they're good or bad. Is the supervisor an ass in this situation? I'm gonna say no because dealing with someone that breaks the rules and then acts like they (OP) were wronged is ehffing aggravating. This is parenting 101 that should have been done in preschool and it's a little too much to expect a supervisor to parent an adult man/woman child that's not your own. Hell, it's aggravating to parent an adult man/woman child that is your own I'd imagine. For the sake of zombie Jesus OP grow up a little.