Boston bully suspended

You live 25 jc's away and you adore Sean the bully?
I thought you were his coffee boy?
No I want to get a cup of coffee with you. I have respect and admiration for Sean. I really don't think you understand the cup of coffee. You probably aren't old enough. Go back to smoking that stuff or whatever the hell you do.

anHOURover

No I want to get a cup of coffee with you. I have respect and admiration for Sean. I really don't think you understand the cup of coffee. You probably aren't old enough. Go back to smoking that stuff or whatever the hell you do.
I'll meet you half way son.. I can leave now... Time and place and we can have our cup of coffee

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If take him to try the veal, it's the best in the city.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll meet you half way son.. I can leave now... Time and place and we can have our cup of coffee
From the Urban Dictionary:

TOP DEFINITION

cup of coffee
Is code for sex. When you ask someone to get a "Cup of coffee" you assume they know what it means. If not then you are in for embarassment.
Clint: So, do you want to get a "cup of coffee"?

Anne: I don't drink coffee.

Clint: No. i mean "a cup of coffee".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cup+of+coffee

anHOURover

If take him to try the veal, it's the best in the city.
I
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439166640.314388.jpg
im sorry wide load and lead belly but I don't go that way. I have nothing against same sex relations but please leave me out of your sexual desires.. THAnks brothers

anHOURover

From the Urban Dictionary:

TOP DEFINITION

cup of coffee
Is code for sex. When you ask someone to get a "Cup of coffee" you assume they know what it means. If not then you are in for embarassment.
Clint: So, do you want to get a "cup of coffee"?

Anne: I don't drink coffee.

Clint: No. i mean "a cup of coffee".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cup+of+coffee
Bubble can u believe these roosters are hitting on me? I guess they adore my strong union ways!! They may look up to me like a daddy because their "leaders" don't have an ounce of fight left in them !!