Boston bully suspended

Ron Carey lives on

Micky Ward " The fighter" is a member of Teamsters local 25, he is anything but a pinky ring guy. Your evaluation of local 25 is way off, im not a Hoffa cheerleader, its a good local that gives back to the community

Sent using BrownCafe App

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Micky Ward " The fighter" is a member of Teamsters local 25, he is anything but a pinky ring guy. Your evaluation of local 25 is way off, im not a Hoffa cheerleader, its a good local that gives back to the community

Sent using BrownCafe App
you know little to nothing about local 25...just another loyal follower solely on name recognition , but don't know who these people are and how they behave. no different than... lead belly.

Being loyal and a follower is really more of a weakness than a strength. Ask the Germans.

5habits100

you know little to nothing about local 25...just another loyal follower solely on name recognition , but don't know who these people are and how they behave. no different than... lead belly.

Being loyal and a follower is really more of a weakness than a strength. Ask the Germans.
In your opinion

I'm pretty sure you told me you had no use for your union and you were in the Washington DC area. So if I remember correctly do you know anything about local 25?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Dude I'm up the food chain. You are down the food chain. You are inconsequential to me. When you are me and I'm somebody I don't got to tell nobody who the hell I am. I was part of an effort that got so many signatures for Hoffa anf hall that it was a pretty big deal. That what you get son.

Why bother, except for the sport of it?

You know, the pack mentality.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I mean know them, as in, talked to formers stewards who don't care anymore, and share details about what happens behind the scenes and stuff like that. I'm sure lead belly "knows" a lot of people....so don't I...

Ron Carey lives on

Sleeve meet heart, maybe you research local 25 's involement in charities, I am no follower, but when I personally see locals give back to thier communities, whether it be a hoffa local or whatever, I respect it. My local has an excellent scholarship program, but I don't always agree wit our board

Sent using BrownCafe App