Box with wine bottles pictured

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Its yours you should love it, and super dork sais he wants his cape or blanket whatever you call that shiznitt back lmfao
fat-black-woman.jpg
you said you liked big ladies! And that i was sexy lmao...does this blouse made my :censored2: look big?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yo mamma is so fat I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing.

Yo mamma is so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington’s nose.

Yo mama is so fat she’s got more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

fatguyexercising.jpg
Yo mama is so fat, she got arrested at the airport for ten pounds of crack.

Yo mama is so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.

Yo momma's so fat her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard.

Yo mama's so fat, on Halloween she says "Trick or Meatloaf!"

Yo mama's so fat, I had to take a train and two buses just to get to her GOOD side.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The bottom line is that the shipper is responsible for obeying federal law as well as paying us the additional fee to obtain an adult signature.

I deliver and pick up in wine country so this is an issue I encounter frequently. Shipping wine is expensive and a lot of the smaller wineries will cut corners and try to save a few bucks by "forgetting" to send their wine adult signature required.

Once we start playing "cop" and taking it upon ourselves to get adult signatures for packages that we think contain wine, a precedent gets set and the shippers will continue cheating us. We as drivers are not responsible for the contents of the box and we are not responsible for shippers who intentionally try to defraud us by evading Federal laws regarding alcohol shipments.

Remember also that UPS is implementing an ORION system and is telling us as drivers that we are no longer competent or trustworthy enough to make a professional decision about which stop to deliver next. If that is the case, how can we possibly be competent or trustworthy enough to make a professional decision about whether or not a package contains alcoholic beverages?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I make it a concern of mine not to worry what is in the box. If it requires a signature I get a signature. No signature required and I will leave the package. All it takes is one customer complaint of "why didn't the driver leave the package." I know this is a no win situation but if the shipper didn't pay for obtaining a signature, oh well.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yesterday, I picked up 13 boxes of household goods from a couple moving to Ohio. Every box came from a liquor store and they are all 03 coded. If I were delivering these, they would get DRd and forgotten about.

Way, way, way over thinking it.

I would have politely refused to pick up any of those packages as we are not supposed to re-use "booze boxes".

BrownTexas

I'd rather over think it a little bit and keep my job than make the assumption that I could DR it and then get fired over a situation I had complete control of.
No doubt dude. I tell all the rookies heres the deal, YOU CAN BEND THE RULES BUT YOU CANT BREAK THEM. Theres a fine line in there and you have to find that line and don't go over it or ya might fall off n not get back up lol.

Management must have your balls in a vise. To even think you will get fired for DRing a valid DR package shows that they obviously are doing their job to keep you scared. Show me where in the methods it says to not DR this package. If anything I would say your creating a send again package and costing the company money by not delivering it. Like I said before. It is a government requirement to place a signature required notice on all alcohol and firearms. As far as a high value package goes, I think it is stupid that UPS doesn't make their customers pay for the package to be signature required. But if I'm handed a high value by management then yes, I will get a signature.

BrownTexas

I make it a concern of mine not to worry what is in the box. If it requires a signature I get a signature. No signature required and I will leave the package. All it takes is one customer complaint of "why didn't the driver leave the package." I know this is a no win situation but if the shipper didn't pay for obtaining a signature, oh well.
Worst thing is attempting a signature pkg and no one answers. Only to have them call and complain about how "they were home and he never knocked". You are told to go reattempt and the person then tells you ," Oh sorry I had to run to the store and get something real fast and must have missed you." Makes me want to tell them "Will you call the center back and tell them the truth. That would be great thanks."

iruhnman630

If it's not a shipper release you can't get in trouble for not dr'ing a package. It is possible to get in trouble for dr'ing alcohol.

NI1 is the better choice.