Boxers or Briefs or.....

T

toonertoo

Now rushfan I know you know that was a hoax and there were never any uniforms on ebay...LOL ROTFLMAO it was all your imagination. Heck snopes even said so. And besides they werent ones that looked like that!!!

O

ok2bclever

Works for me.

Or at least I wish she did.

If she sprains anything it's TAW in my room.
thumbsup.gif

W

wkmac

OK if she did come to your room I got a feeling you'd strain something and then you'd be the one on TAW! Just fess up and heed the advice of Dirty Harry like I do and accept his motto for life....

"A man has to know his limitations!"
tongue.gif

BTW:This thread is a barrel of laughs but I do hope fredly00 got some answer to his/her question along with a tickle of the funny bone. Hope the driver in the pic doesn't go into Feeder. We'd have to many feeder drivers just losing their loads!

I can't believe I said that. Yes I can!

Threshold

Why does UPS make drivers wear really short shorts? At least they should be mid-knee height. Can the union do anything about this? When I go driving I'm gonna have to wear pants year round, I'm not wearing those things.

DS

Fenderbender
Brakefade,just make your own!Take a pair of slim fitting ups pants,cut them 6 inches below the knee and make sure you hem them properly,voila ups capri`s.A guy at my hub did it and they look quite nice!Now that they pay benefits to gays,all the gay upsers can come out of the trailor!

SmithBarney

Brake, Perhaps your legs are really long, but I never felt the shorts were too short.
There is an option to buy longer shorts you just need to talk to the right people
shorts are an option for religious reasons in some areas.

Now at FedEx Express, I have the option of three lenghts 8-9-10inch inseams,
they are all rediculously long... but oh well. I feel like a gangsta.

Threshold

Well when you're um... "husky" short shorts don't really look all that nice on you. At my hub the drivers that pick up the feeders from the railroad are always wearing some really short and tight shorts. That's why I got worried. Maybe they're gay. Anyways, good to hear UPS let's you make your own out of the pants. I still want to look presentable (not gangster presentable), but comfortable.

jules23

Logic? Who needs logic?
Underarmour - on the expensive side, but worth every penny. keep you from sweating to death in the summer...in the winter you can get stuff to keep you warm without bulking your look up. i love this stuff.

Upslady20

It sounds like they have made their shorts in to short shorts. They come in a decent length for the average person. Most people in my center look just fine in them. We had a couple of people shorten them buy management caught on and they had to wear the standard issue.

705red

Browncafe Steward
It sounds like they have made their shorts in to short shorts. They come in a decent length for the average person. Most people in my center look just fine in them. We had a couple of people shorten them buy management caught on and they had to wear the standard issue.
I roll my shorts up to match my sleeves! Nothing like showing the customer a little cheek!

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
I wear boxer briefs. Used to be a boxer man but I found all that bouncing around in the truck made me feel kinda nauseated so I had to switch to something with more support for the boys.