Boxline Conveyors and Belts

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
imagesZG4IVF0Y.jpg
That's impressive!!
Man you do know who your talking bout right dogg

ManInBrown

To all,

Does anyone know why some of the package cars are loaded from Boxline Systems and others are loaded from conveyor belt systems?

What system are your package cars loaded from?

Sincerely,
I
No idea what you're talking about. I show up, get in the PC and drive away. The only time I am at the back of the car is the 2 seconds a day when I am shutting the roll up and chaining up.

Neutral

Stacking is fine...stack in the back of the truck...not outside the truck. The biggest problems I see with newbies is..moving fast but not being effective (no optimum carries)...or moving like they're strolling at the mall...the packages don't load themselves...move your ass.
Yeah, I move really fast almost running but not effective. I also panic when I see a bunch of my stuff coming at me. I try to build stacks and take them in real fast but get behind.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If you have a big platform behind your truck, its ok to stack out until you can get caught up. Some of those big boxes you stack out are going to be put in truck last. Your driver will yell you to stack out the real big ones because that's where you want them at the end anyway. I pre record the super big boxes that are stacked out because its easy to remember or look in diad too know which king kong sized boxes you have down the middle that your trying to get off first part of the day, to clean out middle.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you have a big platform behind your truck, its ok to stack out until you can get caught up. Some of those big boxes you stack out are going to be put in truck last. Your driver will yell you to stack out the real big ones because that's where you want them at the end anyway. I pre record the super big boxes that are stacked out because its easy to remember or look in diad too know which king kong sized boxes you have down the middle that your trying to get off first part of the day, to clean out middle.

Why in the world would you prerecord "the super big boxes"?

Z

ZQXC

He explained why in the post. Not something I would do, but if it works well for him, that's all that matters.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He explained why in the post. Not something I would do, but if it works well for him, that's all that matters.

Rather than prerecord why not just remember or write down the addresses of the "super big boxes". Just doesn't make any sense to me as to how this could possibly save any time or serve any useful purpose.

I get bulk stops all the time and if my helper has to load part of the stop elsewhere in the car he tells me.

Z

ZQXC

Rather than prerecord why not just remember or write down the addresses of the "super big boxes". Just doesn't make any sense to me as to how this could possibly save any time or serve any useful purpose.

I get bulk stops all the time and if my helper has to load part of the stop elsewhere in the car he tells me.

It doesn't have to make sense to you ; it works for him.