Boxline Conveyors and Belts

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My package car is loaded manually, hand to surface, from a TP60. No boxline or conveyor system for this guy.
I have the best preloader in the business. He hasn't had a misload in over 6 years.

S

selfcancelsignal

Why does Upstate disagree w/ just about anything anyone says on here, especially Jumpman? I bet he's a real peach to hang out w/ in person.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
To be fair, I rarely if ever use the dislike icon, except when it comes to Jumpman.

Come up to the North Country and I'll buy you a beer and a Michigan.

There is no dislike icon. Cheryl took it away because some people were complaining about it (getting butt hurt over it). Kind of like the old Karma or Reputation points that people were always worried about how it made them look towards other members. Personally, I think it is all junk. If you disagree with someone just quote them and tell them what you disagree with.

Jumpman has his own style and I quite like it. To "dislike" him "just because" is pure crap.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Jumpman has his own style and I quite like it. To "dislike" him "just because" is pure crap.

I don't dislike his posts "just because". I dislike them because he is annoying as hell and rarely offers anything of value to the discussion. Red Bull induced rants get really old really quick.

Z

ZQXC

My package car is loaded manually, hand to surface, from a TP60. No boxline or conveyor system for this guy.
I have the best preloader in the business. He hasn't had a misload in over 6 years.

Bet he is awesome when it comes to custom loading....