Boy are we in for it!

O

OLDMAN3

All of this will change soon enough. UPS will have a cost analysis for every stop and will change their pricing accordingly or divert the loss leaders to the USPS, who could care less about making a profit. Personally I like the least profitable packages/stops/routes the best...Light boxes, one box per stop, 2 miles between stops.
They can divert all the large heavy boxes they want (in violation), as far as I am concerned.

aiian

I don't mind it all that much either.

What I don't like however is delivering 5OO+/- pkgs. to the PO every day while only getting credit for a hundred.

O

OLDMAN3

I don't mind it all that much either.

What I don't like however is delivering 5OO+/- pkgs. to the PO every day while only getting credit for a hundred.
So true.
And it is the smallest, lightest 500 packages...making it even harder to be scratch, as well as wearing down your body since the average size and weight becomes much bigger.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
So true.
And it is the smallest, lightest 500 packages...making it even harder to be scratch, as well as wearing down your body since the average size and weight becomes much bigger.
Make scratch, I haven't attempted to do that in probably 10 years with imaginary numbers. Try to stay an hour under, that seems to be the happy spot staying off the radar nowadays. If im more than hour over, oh well life goes on, always tomorrow lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Then maybe ups should be giving us more credit for the larger boxes..oh wait they can't do that...because it's a scam from the get go..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's seriously ridiculous. It's september.
At leaat they're attempting to "prepare". Last year...they were borrowing PC's from another building 60 miles away...and we still didn't have enough. Now if they could just build yet another belt so we'd have a place to load all the extra peak routes.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
friend'ing hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
Every driver has been whining and crying about Surepost diverting packages/stops from drivers and now that the volume is being brought back in-house, drivers are bitching about Surepost not being delivered to the post Office.

That's just precious! LMFAO
I had two 5 gallon buckets of some kind of soap PAL'd as surepost to a PO yesterday. Surepost irregs now?

Future

Victory Ride
My boxline is screwed!!!! Every new driver they put on the past 6months is horrible!!!!!!! Usually they can find a couple gems, but not this time!!!None of them out of about 10 can do a full route....