Boy are we in for it!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah, several PT'ers have been on-road with trainer drivers and on-cars and they have disqualified themselves. Between the low IQ yet haughty management personnel and silly expectations, can't really blame them.

What'dyabringmetoday???

friend'ing hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
Every driver has been whining and crying about Surepost diverting packages/stops from drivers and now that the volume is being brought back in-house, drivers are bitching about Surepost not being delivered to the post Office.

That's just precious! LMFAO
Seems like your "lens" is a tad cloudy there "Photomod". Lol?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Then maybe ups should be giving us more credit for the larger boxes..oh wait they can't do that...because it's a scam from the get go..
Honestly the really big boxes which I see more and more of everyday should add an hour to my day. When they are resi in my 7-8000 sections I'm fighting them all day. They cost me time at every stop not just that single stop.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had two 5 gallon buckets of some kind of soap PAL'd as surepost to a PO yesterday. Surepost irregs now?
How much did they weigh? Anything over 10 lbs comes to us.

I had a 20lbs package a few days ago that got kicked out to me. I don't get why worldship even allows an input of over 10 lbs into the system for surepost. It's simple package is 11 lbs you shouldn't be able to even create a surepost label. (Management is reading this right now going poof mind blown)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How much did they weigh? Anything over 10 lbs comes to us.

I had a 20lbs package a few days ago that got kicked out to me. I don't get why worldship even allows an input of over 10 lbs into the system for surepost. It's simple package is 11 lbs you shouldn't be able to even create a surepost label. (Management is reading this right now going poof mind blown)
I don't recall exactly...i'd say between 35-45lbs. I've seen a few surepost packages weigh around the same...the buckets struck me as odd because they're irregs.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I had two 5 gallon buckets of some kind of soap PAL'd as surepost to a PO yesterday. Surepost irregs now?
Next time you see something like that, look at the ultimate consignee; if it's the shipper/c'nee I've run across, there's no point in grieving that one. UPS Teamsters aren't losing work/no monetary loss.

Anyone care to guess who this c'nee is?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Next time you see something like that, look at the ultimate consignee; if it's the shipper/c'nee I've run across, there's no point in grieving that one. UPS Teamsters aren't losing work/no monetary loss.

Anyone care to guess who this c'nee is?
I'll keep an eye out....who do you think it was?