BOY oh BOY! The book is coming out and PALIN is destroyed in it!!

raceanoncr

The much anticipated book by Close senior aide Joe McGinniss is about to be released and the details should put the final nail into Palins Political career! Shocking stories of cocaine use, marijuana use, affairs and one particular affair with a basketball player!!

This should finally blow the lid of this garbage pail kid once and for all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...airs-Glen-Rice-husbands-business-partner.html

Paling tried to to sue McGinniss to prevent the book from being published, but it never went very far.

The details are ugly, but I LOVE EM!

Goodbye Sarah Palin, hope you enjoy life in abscurity.

Peace.

Oh, JANE! How shocking! How disgusting! How vulgar! THIS IS THE BOOK TO END ALL BOOKS! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

My God, Jane, is this all you have to do whilst evading questions? 52 years old and 21 years with the Company and you came up with THIS? How do you do it?

I just hope when I grow up I have nothing to do as well so I can dig up this kinda thing that EVERYBODY has done! How IMMORAL! Drugs? Why, I NEVER! Politician? It COULDN'T BE! Private citizen? No, not in THIS country!

Opps, I just forgot...you really don't care about THIS country, do you?

52 years old, huh? AMAZING!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The usual suspects are on this thread with their "attack the messenger" tactics, as they are taught by right wing politics. If you dont hear it on FOXED SPEWS, it aint true mentality reigns on this board. Why dont you all just throw in the towel on this dirtbag and call her what she is?

She was never anything more than a marketing scheme because she was pretty. From the jump, McCain being close to 100 years old thought he'd bring a nobody, someone that nobody knew, was pretty, female and a governor to the ticket, and that was suppose to disract us from his age.

IT didnt work, however, the repubican base, desperate for money, seeing how obama outraised them in the campaign some 4 to 1 without taxpayer money (like McCain wanted) decided to create an "image". An image that has raised tons of money. They forced her to quit as governor, and took her on the road. Just like a traveling circus, they more she traveled, the more the people began to see of her background.

Today, she is littered with garbage. Knocked up kids who are unmarried, drugs in her family, relatives being arrested for running large meth labs in their homes, ethics charges, affairs, and at least one affair with an african american basketball player, cocaine use, marijauna use, her husband frequents prostitutesa and finally, running around the country saying the dumbest stuff known to man including getting national history wrong.

I think that makes her a flake and should be just enough to put her out of the limelight and into the shadows of american politics. She couldnt get elected dog catcher in Alaska Her popularity has dropped horribly.

You may not like what Joe McGinniss wrote, but it backs its up. It may be old, but thats why its called HISTORY.

Youre all worried about Obama in high school, Obama in college, Obamas girlfriends, and such, but Sarah Palins history is off limits or old?

Give us a break, well take the dirt and run with it.

Peace.

ups1990

TOS, while you may be doing cartwheels over this book, the whole country and the world has read the book on your favorite person of all time, Mr Obama. The book is out on this guy and let me tell you just in case you missed the reading, the guy is not and was not what you and the major press made him be out to be. People like you, went out of your way to make Mr. Bush, look as if he were a dummy but he looks pretty good right about now and smarter than our current President. The book on Obama is not yet fully written, just when things couldn't look any worse for this administration, we see a Republican winning a seat in New York and now this damming story with SOLYNDRA. You can try all you want to deflect from the President with this Palin book but she's not our leader and as yet hasn't declared to run.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, while you may be doing cartwheels over this book, the whole country and the world has read the book on your favorite person of all time, Mr Obama. The book is out on this guy and let me tell you just in case you missed the reading, the guy is not and was not what you and the major press made him be out to be. People like you, went out of your way to make Mr. Bush, look as if he were a dummy but he looks pretty good right about now and smarter than our current President. The book on Obama is not yet fully written, just when things couldn't look any worse for this administration, we see a Republican winning a seat in New York and now this damming story with SOLYNDRA. You can try all you want to deflect from the President with this Palin book but she's not our leader and as yet hasn't declared to run.

Ya, "We" had to make BUSH look stupid, just like "WE" are making Sarah Palin look stupid. Is that the best you can offer?

The facts are the facts jack. Both of these characters were idiots. Obama is who he is. I supported him and dont feel any different. I believe he has been successful with what he has accomplished so far, and I only fault him for not SLAPPING the republicans across the face and telling them to get out of the way.

Solyndra? a story? Hardly, bank guarantees for energy companies has been going on for decades. There have been many loan guarantees for oil companies that went bankrupt as well over the years, and those loans made by REPUBLICANS.

This may be the biggest hoax for the republicans of the century. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy, they are busy trying to tie up congress and the senate with hearing that will go nowhere!

What do you think the result of this will be? Impeachment?

Solyndra will turn out to be just another exaggerated story dragged out for months and aired on FOXED SPEWS and repeated by its drones for months and when nothing comes of it, it will die quietly like everything else the republicans are throwing out there.

Under BUSH, Haliburton ripped off the country for HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars in NO BID contracts, and yet, none of you say a word. We are talking about 450 million here in an investment into the future. The failure of Solyndra doesnt mean an end to solar power, they made it very clear, they couldnt compete with CHINESE PRODUCTS.

No american company can complete with CHINESE products. The cost of labor in miniscule in China.

It was a bold plan to jump start american business, but at the end of the day, as in all other cases, a third world country killed american growth.

You all applaud BUSH for allowing WAL MART to go to china and make all the products they sell and kill american businesses in every town of the USA, but now you want to complain when its done again to an american company?

Get serious. You people are desperate for attention. You have ZERO chance of winning the white house no matter how many exaggerated stories you tell.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You joy over this book is exceeded by my dismay and disappointment over the newest jobless number 428,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ya, "We" had to make BUSH look stupid, just like "WE" are making Sarah Palin look stupid. Is that the best you can offer?

The facts are the facts jack. Both of these characters were idiots. Obama is who he is. I supported him and dont feel any different. I believe he has been successful with what he has accomplished so far, and I only fault him for not SLAPPING the republicans across the face and telling them to get out of the way.

Solyndra? a story? Hardly, bank guarantees for energy companies has been going on for decades. There have been many loan guarantees for oil companies that went bankrupt as well over the years, and those loans made by REPUBLICANS.

This may be the biggest hoax for the republicans of the century. Instead of focusing on jobs and the economy, they are busy trying to tie up congress and the senate with hearing that will go nowhere!

What do you think the result of this will be? Impeachment?

Solyndra will turn out to be just another exaggerated story dragged out for months and aired on FOXED SPEWS and repeated by its drones for months and when nothing comes of it, it will die quietly like everything else the republicans are throwing out there.

Under BUSH, Haliburton ripped off the country for HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars in NO BID contracts, and yet, none of you say a word. We are talking about 450 million here in an investment into the future. The failure of Solyndra doesnt mean an end to solar power, they made it very clear, they couldnt compete with CHINESE PRODUCTS.

No american company can complete with CHINESE products. The cost of labor in miniscule in China.

It was a bold plan to jump start american business, but at the end of the day, as in all other cases, a third world country killed american growth.

You all applaud BUSH for allowing WAL MART to go to china and make all the products they sell and kill american businesses in every town of the USA, but now you want to complain when its done again to an american company?

Get serious. You people are desperate for attention. You have ZERO chance of winning the white house no matter how many exaggerated stories you tell.

peace.
Why don't you pick Josephine the plumber to look stupid? Makes as much sense as Palin.

WOW....I guess anytime people for fall all over a nothing post, the wolf goes on the hunt to do as much damage as possible. Bring up some of the same old lies, half truths and pure speculations. WTG chief.

LOL, you are soooooooooooooooo predictable.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW....I guess anytime people for fall all over a nothing post, the wolf goes on the hunt to do as much damage as possible. Bring up some of the same old lies, half truths and pure speculations. WTG chief.

LOL, you are soooooooooooooooo predictable.

Too bad you dont have the words to dispute what I said. With respect to this book, its a long time coming. Like I said, the fork is out and ready to be placed into Palins career. One by one, all of the candidates for 2012 will go down in flames as they are all just as dumb as Palin.

Next up, Michele Bachman.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Too bad you dont have the words to dispute what I said. With respect to this book, its a long time coming. Like I said, the fork is out and ready to be placed into Palins career. One by one, all of the candidates for 2012 will go down in flames as they are all just as dumb as Palin.

Peace.

What place is the book on the New York Times best seller list ??? That's the list that all authors aspire to.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You brought up Oprah, now I am obligated to relay a conversation I had with hubby in the line at the store. I saw an "O" Magazine cover......picture of Oprah, of course.

The picture didn't look 'true' to me. I mentioned to him that it sure looked really airbrushed to me. His comment was......did you remember to get my milk? "Men!"

Anyway, later that day in my Enquirer or Globe, there was a story of the heavy airbrushing done to Oprah's mag. covers. They showed 3 covers and then the real Oprah beside the covers. Her upper arms are huge......she probably couldn't fit into the blood pressure cuffs on the machines in the stores.......on one of the covers, her arms a slender and fit....................LIE!!! They really do a job on her every month.

Now, Dave, this was all your fault for bringing up Lady O. Now you see what a fantastic coffee date I can be !! Anytime you wanna do coffee, I'm there!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos , in 2008 you were given a choice to vote for both parties that had novel options ; and old POW war hero and a young woman or a totally unknown person with a old bumbling fool.
Since we all know you picked the unknown with the old fool, how can anyone here believe anything that you post ?
And now you take great pride in attempting to slander that younger woman, while at the same time completely avoiding your pick, mr unknown.
His relatives have been proven tax cheats, criminals with no respect to our laws, welfare cheats, to have used many ids to avoid capture ( another crime ), being illegals who gave to bhos' campaigns ( another crime ) and yet you refuse to acknowledge that they are worst than that younger woman's family.
So how many of that younger woman's family has been charged with DUI, Lying to police officers, altering their names to avoid IRS payments, claiming that to return to their home country would be an automatic death sentence to them, being an illegal while living in state housing and collecting welfare ( that was intended for US citizens ), operating a foundation without IRS 503(b) approval for over 3 years, having a false social security number , and telling ICE that they would voluntary leave the country but lie ?

Peace.

All I was saying was that this book is unimportant to me, I gave the author as much credit as I do ANY "tell all" authors. I find it very sad that anyone dedicates so much of their lives to destroy another person. IMO, these people are so desperate to "be somebody" that they will go to any lengths to be that, including a few fabrications, exaggerations and down right lying. If I cared enough, I would check out his sources but I don't care. This guy may have you convinced that he wrote this book to expose Palin for the greater good of the public, but I have a news flash for ya, he did it for the money. LOL, he knew people like you will buy it, hook, line and sinker.