Boycott The Survey

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Al Sharpton and friends think you're toeing the company line right now...
Would hate to upset that race baiter...
I've seen the question, it reads:

Question 1: What's your sexual orientation?
A) Straight
B) Gay (Not that there's anything wrong with that).
bo03tzF.gif

I would be really surprised if any of those essays were actually read. I think they just put that section in there to make the employee taking it, to feel they actually had input into the operations in the company. Has anyone's responses in that section ever been addressed? None here have been.
They bring them to the supervisor's attention at least. What the sup does is all up to them. Our on car seemed to have changed the way he addressed PTers after we took them last year. Nothing dramatic. But there was a slight change in how he addressed us.

stray

I would be really surprised if any of those essays were actually read. I think they just put that section in there to make the employee taking it, to feel they actually had input into the operations in the company. Has anyone's responses in that section ever been addressed? None here have been.

if they're willing to pay me OT to take the survey and add my comments, i'm in. whether they act on them or not is up to them - it's their company. choosing to "boycott" these surveys makes certain that your opinions aren't heard, and puts more money in the company's pocket rather than the employee. to each his own...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm glad I never got hung up on stuff like this.
Laugh, check, go on with life.
I remember all the angst about the census in 2000 and 2010 ... they think I'm African American, disabled and a transexual.
Life went on.

rod

Retired 22 years
I used to make a game out of seeing how long I could drag it out before they got nervous and told me to get off the clock. For the last 10 years of employment I can't remember being offered the opportunity to take the quiz.