BPS Billy doll

cosmictrucker

counting the months
Can anyone here tell me honestly why UPS is so uptight about this glorified gi Joe doll? By the way, if you own one, it's worth over $1k on Ebay.

moreluck

golden ticket member
people won't know what you are talking about...

Description: The UPS themed gay billy doll that nearly caused a lawsuit for Totem International. A very rare and expensive to find Billy doll.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
people won't know what you are talking about...

Description: The UPS themed gay billy doll that nearly caused a lawsuit for Totem International. A very rare and expensive to find Billy doll.

C'mon Moreluck
Show the second package in the billy doll set !

I know you want to !!! lol :winks:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The doll has a large bulge in its pants...I believe the letter that UPS lawyers sent to the doll company actually said something about anatomically large "body part"....this doll was marketed to the gay community and the company made some other dolls like a policeman and such..

moreluck

golden ticket member
The doll has a large bulge in its pants...I believe the letter that UPS lawyers sent to the doll company actually said something about anatomically large "body part"....this doll was marketed to the gay community and the company made some other dolls like a policeman and such..
Oh, the Village People.

Whats the big deal I have a large bulge in my pants. It is what it is

OptimusPrime

My assumption is the whole trademark/copyright's issues. UPS IMO is a very diverse company who really doesn't seem to get hung up on the whole "gay thing". Though oddly they let King of Queens do it's thing where Doug worked for IPS, and wore a similar brown uniform. Though that wasn't gay. So who knows. But seeing as the "action figure" is from 2001, guess we will never know.