BPS Billy doll

Johney

My assumption is the whole trademark/copyright's issues. UPS IMO is a very diverse company who really doesn't seem to get hung up on the whole "gay thing". Though oddly they let King of Queens do it's thing where Doug worked for IPS, and wore a similar brown uniform. Though that wasn't gay. So who knows. But seeing as the "action figure" is from 2001, guess we will never know.
UPS seems to be very picky when it comes to using their trademark. Remember that movie "EdTV"? His girlfriend(blond can't remember her name)was a UPS driver had the truck,DIAD(3?)& the uniform. I think with King of Queens it's to much of a spoof on the delivery business maybe that's why he's IPS not UPS. I also heard or read somewhere something about the movie Castaway was originally pitched to UPS and they passed because of the plane crash.

moreluck

golden ticket member
UPS seems to be very picky when it comes to using their trademark. Remember that movie "EdTV"? His girlfriend(blond can't remember her name)was a UPS driver had the truck,DIAD(3?)& the uniform. I think with King of Queens it's to much of a spoof on the delivery business maybe that's why he's IPS not UPS. I also heard or read somewhere something about the movie Castaway was originally pitched to UPS and they passed because of the plane crash.
Was it the girl from Dharma & Greg ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes I think she was.

Not that I watched that show. My wife did yea that's it.

No need to be embarrassed....you can always say you saw her on Two and a Half Men as the whacko broad with a kid that stayed at Charlie's place for a few days..

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The bulge is hard to see due to the enormous tool shed around the mid section !! Call before mid night and get the MACK logo bult buckle added on for free !!!

barnyard

KTM rider
So a person could infer from the lawsuit that UPS would take a dim view of someone dressing up as a UPS stripper for Halloween.