Brag/Flaunt your peak OT here!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Turkey Day week - 43 hours
Week after - 50 hours
last week - 55 hours
this week - 51 hours so far, (tomorrow 11-12 hours, "Stupid Saturday" 6 hours) going for 70.

anyone else in the money?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Turkey Day week - 61 hours
Week after - 67 hours
last week - 61 hours
this week - 25 hours so far, (off Wednesday and winding down for the Jan 04 launch on UPS.com)

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I don't know. I don't keep track of my hours. My management team does that. I trust them completely, they have Integrity!!!!

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Lets see- 40.5 hours, 42.4, 44.4, and yes....... wait for it........ 45.0 this week. At this rate, all I can afford is coal. God I miss my Atlanta run.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Turkey Day week - 43 hours
Week after - 50 hours
last week - 55 hours
this week - 51 hours so far, (tomorrow 11-12 hours, "Stupid Saturday" 6 hours) going for 70.

anyone else in the money?

Didn't make 70 last week, 64.5 hours. Recieved five 20 minute time bonuses though for over 10s, totalling 65.5 hours pay. Not bad and a hell of a lot better than last peak.

Here's to business picking up in the new year and some OT other than next Christmas. :peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
W/E 12/19

1.54 hours OT

The first couple weeks after Thanksgiving, I made less than that. It was really aggravating me. We're supposed to have a bunch of OT at Peak. I didn't feel like I was contributing, working hardly any OT. I still don't even have to count my hours, I'm obviously not near 60.

The first couple weeks after Thanksgiving, I made less than that. It was really aggravating me. We're supposed to have a bunch of OT at Peak. I didn't feel like I was contributing, working hardly any OT. I still don't even have to count my hours, I'm obviously not near 60.

Dude,close your hole. You could be humping a NordicTrack up a flight of stairs right now.:peaceful: