Break immediately after your last p1 stop?

whenIgetthere

I get out of the building quickly and run my P1s, then set up my P2s while on road after my P1s. I don't do it on my break though.

I'm lucky that the guy who loads my truck loads it the way I like, only have to move a few packages around when I van. On the other hand, the guy who loads on the 5th day (it's a 10 hr that loads my truck) is useless.

Purplepackage

I'm lucky that the guy who loads my truck loads it the way I like, only have to move a few packages around when I van. On the other hand, the guy who loads on the 5th day (it's a 10 hr that loads my truck) is useless.

I always try to load it however the guy wants it. Unless it's Monday, on Monday your lucky if I even have time to stack your packages on the back of the truck. Belts moving so fast I barely have time to pull the :censored2: off

dezguy

They have our belt turned up so high, you're lucky if packages actually end up in your truck. Most of the time it's just a random pile in front of where your truck is parked.

whenIgetthere

I always try to load it however the guy wants it. Unless it's Monday, on Monday your lucky if I even have time to stack your packages on the back of the truck. Belts moving so fast I barely have time to pull the :censored2: off

Belts, that's funny. The belt here only runs to the first dozen trucks, it's rollers for the other 40!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They have our belt turned up so high, you're lucky if packages actually end up in your truck. Most of the time it's just a random pile in front of where your truck is parked.
A big safety issue as well.

Wait until someone gets injured lifting a +75 pound package from a fast moving belt. The management only cares about numbers and it shows.