Breaking news...LIAM at the....

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Was it a concession stand,?? Did you train hoffa hall and O ?

I actually did work at a bowling alley snackbar and clean the restrooms and it actually does remind me of the crap that gets posted in this forum. You guys all need to raise your level of dialogue if you want to make any difference anywhere. No one with any sense will take any of this childish back and forth seriously.

804brown

I heard a lot of people say Liam is extremely smart......and if he has nothing he's crazy........when is there election in 804
Liam is very smart. Sometimes smart people do stupid things. Then they do even more stupid things like secretly taping confidential conversations of friends and colleagues and using them to further their career.

Our local elections are this Fall. Nominations are in October. If Liam can get people to trust him, there will be 4 slates running in November/December. Tims' slate Members United, a slate lead by 2 Old Guard former E/B officers, a slate made of mostly weak stewards, and Liam's slate. It will be 2 Old Guard slates vs 2 Reform slates. If 3000 of our 6500 members vote, the next President can win with about 750 votes or so.

Last edited:
I actually did work at a bowling alley snackbar and clean the restrooms and it actually does remind me of the crap that gets posted in this forum. You guys all need to raise your level of dialogue if you want to make any difference anywhere. No one with any sense will take any of this seriously.
That's your opinion. I have years in as a teamster and don't read to much into it. People are going to always sling mud. With the ending of teamster net and tdu posting links to your site you will see more of these people coming here.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Liam is very smart. Sometimes smart people do stupid things. Then they do even more stupid things like secretly taping confidential conversations of friends and colleagues and using them to further their career.

Our local elections are this Fall. Nominations are in October. If Liam can get people to trust him, there will be 4 slates running in November/December. Tims' slate Members United, a slate lead by 2 Old Guard former E/B officers, a slate that of mostly weak stewards, and Liam's slate. It will be 2 Old Guard slates vs 2 Reform slates. If 3000 of our 6500 members vote, the next President can win with about 750 votes or so.
In your opinion does Liam have something up his sleeve or is he winging it

804brown

In your opinion does Liam have something up his sleeve or is he winging it
By the looks of the picture I saw of Liam with his arm around Hoffa, maybe he has a plan B. He certainly isnt winning this election. But he is clever enough to think ahead when he loses. He certainly knows he could throw the election to one of the Old Guard slates.
Yes he will be out of a job so I'm guessing maybe Hoffa's offered him something??

Spongebob1

I can't lie I am fascinated with the local 804 politics and I'm not even in the local......it's like a soap opera for me.......waiting for the next video or the next election

I look at how many lives this election is gonna effect,
Liam wants everybody to think he has a "smoking gun"
on Tim,.... Maybe you don't realize this but Tim saved Liam's arse, and brought him on board,.....then that fiasco at Maspeth happened and Tim tried to save his arse again only to be stabbed in the back multiple times,..........don't trust a "snake" because they eventually bite you,

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I look at how many lives this election is gonna effect,
Liam wants everybody to think he has a "smoking gun"
on Tim,.... Maybe you don't realize this but Tim saved Liam's arse, and brought him on board,.....then that fiasco at Maspeth happened and Tim tried to save his arse again only to be stabbed in the back multiple times,..........don't trust a "snake" because they eventually bite you,
804brown just said Liam is smart and plans ahead and he might have something up his sleeve but he won't win 804s election........I personally would have never got burned by him twice

I got another pumpkin growing.
1440817205561-533766523.jpg