Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Spongebob1

By the looks of the picture I saw of Liam with his arm around Hoffa, maybe he has a plan B. He certainly isnt winning this election. But he is clever enough to think ahead when he loses. He certainly knows he could throw the election to one of the Old Guard slates.
Yes he will be out of a job so I'm guessing maybe Hoffa's offered him something??

I don't think they want another snake amongst them,..
And I would bet S.O or K.H don't want him there, they would always have to watch their back to make sure there's no knife going in,.....

I'll post my war chest of pumpkins tomorrow
I got some berries too.
1440817494701-1093315624.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's funny....

People post their name, and face all over the internet.

But, think they can still remain anonymous.
It's old school, but an anonymous internet of free information was the idea that I had hoped for here. Then came along those with agendas that exploited the ideal of open information without exploitation and here we are with this. BTW. I like the free flow of meaningless fluff. That's maybe the better direction.

You know me...
This thread was derailed after the third comment, and just went downhill from there. We used to debate the issues here. Now it's just toilet humor (pun intended) and stupidity.

And for the record, Leadbelly, I would rather have a guy who knows what hard work is represent me over a pampered entitled lawyer who has skated through life on his fathers name any day of the week. Give me a guy who came up from the membership over a palatine successor who can't hold a candle to the man who made the name he claims to represent.

Wanna know the quickest way to destroy a family business? Let the entitled son take over that which his father has built with hard work, sweat and tears. Blind devotion to a name, or the spirit of a man long gone is not loyalty. Your loyalty should be to the Teamsters Union, and NOT to an individual, group of individuals, or slate of individuals. This is where most Hoffa supporters go wrong. Take a good long look in the mirror, and ask yourself where your loyalty lies. To a man? Or to this organization? Roll it around a bit before you respond with another picture of a urinal.

It's old school, but an anonymous internet of free information was the idea that I had hoped for here. Then came along those with agendas that exploited the ideal of open information without exploitation and here we are with this. BTW. I like the free flow of meaningless fluff. That's maybe the better direction.
Nothingness fluff???