Breaking news shop stewards from old guard want to be one again

You said you wouldn't support a local union event, picket or rally because it was TDU. That's putting politics before the members. The same thing you say TDU does. I was brought up in a union household. I believe in solidarity first.
I said I would want to be a part of anything TDU. Those guys try and force TDU done on their members. I wouldn't want to be around that crap. If there was a strike that would be different. If TDU is involved all bets are off with a lot of stuff. I throws all your credibility out the window. TDU sucks.

street walking cheetah

They got so many signatures it wasn't even funny. You are out of touch if you listen to what you are saying.
I wasn't questioning how many signatures Sean got. I just questioned the logic of the other post. You may want to read that again.
I've heard the 251 guys are doing just fine with signatures here. Pretty much everyone in my center signed. All the guys I talk to in the building signed.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I wasn't questioning how many signatures Sean got. I just questioned the logic of the other post. You may want to read that again.
I've heard the 251 guys are doing just fine with signatures here. Pretty much everyone in my center signed. All the guys I talk to in the building signed.
In my opinion in this next election if you vote for Tim you are going to be voting to strike because in my opinion ups doesn't respect Tim or other Tdu locals and ts and fz are looking to strike even if it's for ups not having Gatorade orange in the vending machines

Whatever makes you feel better you got to be comfortable in your own skin.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So since L25 guys were down here in RI, that means Sean didn't get enough signatures in 25?
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
I've heard of petitioning in other areas by 251 guys. Good for them. That's what the election process is all about.
This in incorrect. Sean had enough prior to the 1500 in RI in 2 days

wide load

Your correct, 700 signed for Sean in Warwick.

street walking cheetah

Your telling me that Ty didn't mislead people here that actually removed their names from TU's list? Call me a liar. We had enough signatures before you even started. Lol
I was never mislead. Can't speak for anyone else.
You're lying about the number of signatures. 700 at Warwick? Yea, ok. I believe that.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
In my opinion in this next election if you vote for Tim you are going to be voting to strike because in my opinion ups doesn't respect Tim or other Tdu locals and ts and fz are looking to strike even if it's for ups not having Gatorade orange in the vending machines
Then that would be on UPS.

If UPS wants to shut down their multi billion dollar a year company for spite, then they are not too bright.

And we all know what happened to UPS the last time they tried to run the business without us teamsters.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

If UPS wants to shut down their multi billion dollar a year company for spite, then they are not too bright.

And we all know what happened to UPS the last time they tried to run the business without us teamsters.
Would ups do something out of spite?orion failing, edd failing, access point failing........yet they double down on every one of those systems.........do you think ups management is bright?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Although in my opinion if the fight is right and ups is overstepping......we have to do what we have to do.......I just dont want to be between 2 egos

wide load

Would ups do something out of spite?orion failing, edd failing, access point failing........yet they double down on every one of those systems.........do you think ups management is bright?
Nope. They allow technology to make decisions for them. They will those decisions of technology to no avail. Ignorance + a flawed bonus structure (of management) is the downfall of UPS.