breaking the rules

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Oh, HELL NO!! Never give out your personal cell # to any customer, ever! I made that mistake once. Once they have your number, suddenly every delivery will become "urgent" and they will call you about everything.

It was more of a suggestion as he implied this was a regular customer. All my pick ups have my cell. They can call or text, doesn't mean I have to answer. Usually when I have a regular good customer call looking for a package, I don't have a problem telling them where I am or will be. But they'll have to come get it. Might even save me a hassle here and there.

I'm fortunate that my bid route customers don't abuse this. If they did, I would take care of it quick.
I have no problem taking care of people but I'm also quick to make sure I don't get taken advantage of. Also I my tax accountant writes my phone off as a work expense because of stuff like this.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
No one does(see highlight),BOG or no BOG if half the crap he spews is true there is no way that someone would not say anything about his blatant disregard for methods. Again if UPS really does monitor this site and I think STUG proved they do. I think he's just blowing smoke.

I believe he's not lying. He's a classic narcissistic case. I think in many ways he flaunts it to try to get caught. People like him with that borderline crazy behavior tend to develop their own sense of right and wrong. In his delusional mind, he feels that not only is he not wrong but he should be commended for doing it his way. It also gives him a superiority complex to call others out on being wrong and outside the "methods " according to Dave.

Narcissism just pure narcissism

Orion inc.

I like turtles
As a driver helper I've had to make fictitious signatures before. The whole neighborhood was practically gated and they were mostly cops living there so very few were ever home.
Maybe one day I will have to forge the name Marcellus Wallace or something cooler like Reese Without-her-Spoon.

You're kidding right? Jesus H Christ.

Johney

I believe he's not lying. He's a classic narcissistic case. I think in many ways he flaunts it to try to get caught. People like him with that borderline crazy behavior tend to develop their own sense of right and wrong. In his delusional mind, he feels that not only is he not wrong but he should be commended for doing it his way. It also gives him a superiority complex to call others out on being wrong and outside the "methods " according to Dave.

Narcissism just pure narcissism
I stand corrected. You sir have nailed it to the tee.

By The Book

As a driver helper I've had to make fictitious signatures before. The whole neighborhood was practically gated and they were mostly cops living there so very few were ever home.
Maybe one day I will have to forge the name Marcellus Wallace or something cooler like Reese Without-her-Spoon.
If they're not home, leave a note period. Tell your driver your not doing it. I thought signature required the driver was supposed to do anyway.

SCV good to go sir.

No one does(see highlight),BOG or no BOG if half the crap he spews is true there is no way that someone would not say anything about his blatant disregard for methods. Again if UPS really does monitor this site and I think STUG proved they do. I think he's just blowing smoke.
BOG = ???
STUG = ???

If they're not home, leave a note period. Tell your driver your not doing it. I thought signature required the driver was supposed to do anyway.
I had drivers give me the diad to get the signature while they organized the truck and last peak I did the same with my helper. It's kind of disturbing that two people here are admitting to forging signatures like it isn't a big deal.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Steve(who made his identity know here) was basically fired for posting things on here. He got his job back,but never really showed up after that like he use to and very rarely shows up at all anymore.

Steve was a very nice guy but posted pictures of himself basically stealing time while working.

The last straw was when he posted a compromising picture of his on-car in the jump seat while on a safety ride.

StopTheAct

If you have to explain yourself if you get caught doing something your not supposed to do.... Dont do it in the first place, take the extra step and do it right..