Breathing in a lot of debris/dust at work

IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U,

Again, if you want to be relevant to this discussion you can find information about the UPS RPP on upsers.com.

If not, you can continue in your AntiIntegrity ways.

Your posting history shows that you obviously have a personal problem with I.

Sincerely,
I
Respirator
684023d5-83ec-4605-957a-e14115b276bd.jpg

Dust mask.

41oNqRtGL8L._SY300_.jpg

T

Turdferguson

The program on UPSers.com pertains to responders using filtering face piece (dust mask )does it not?

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
IVE,

You have been proven wrong.

Please admit it and move on.

You are clogging the OP discussion with your self serving obstinacy.

Sincerely,
I
Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif
i think ives contribution was well fit for this forum, integrity, i award you NO POINTS , and may God have mercy on your soul for another feeble attempt at trying to be funny

T

Turdferguson

turdferguson,

Yes it does cover those requirements as well as the procedures for those who choose to wear "dust mask" type respirators at UPS.

Sincerely,
I
UPS's personal protective equipment program would be a better place for someone to look to see the requirement for wearing dust mask at UPS

Integrity

Binge Poster
UPS's personal protective equipment program would be a better place for someone to look to see the requirement for wearing dust mask at UPS
turdferguson,

I know there was a lot of junk posted. But it is really this simple.

1.OP wanted to know if the community thought he should wear a dust mask based upon conditions he described.

2. Someone made a claim that a waiver needed to filed to allow someone to choose to wear a dust mask.

3. Someone claimed this wasn't true.

4. Integrity stated that a signed form did had to be filed and kept for a person to choose to wear a dust mask (respirator if you will). Integrity also stated that info about UPS RPP could be found on upsers.com.

What is this UPS PPEP that you speak and where can it be found?

Sincerely,
I

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
turdferguson,

1. ch317273 is a credible source and should be taken at his word. Whatever he says you can pretty much take it as if it were the Word of God.

2.I recommend wearing a mask, one for safety from dusk and dirt particles, and two because you have the ability to wear something silly and that is just downright funny.

3. Never trust a homeless guy with a sign, real homeless people are too hungry, to be funny....

and finally...

4. Pee sitting down, its easy and comfortable. None of this lifting the seat nonsense..trust me..
Sincerely,
I
well said sir haha

T

Turdferguson

turdferguson,

1.OP wanted to know if the community thought he should wear a dust mask based upon conditions he described.

2. Someone made a claim that a waiver needed to filed to allow someone to choose to wear a dust mask.

3. Someone claimed this wasn't true.

4. Integrity stated that a signed form did had to be filed and kept for a person to choose to wear a dust mask (respirator if you will). Integrity also stated that info about UPS RPP could be found on upsers.com.

What is this UPS PPEP that you speak and where can it be found?

Sincerely,
I
It is the manual that is to be kept at all UPS facilities that discuss in great detail when, and under what circumstances personal protective equipment is to be worn while at UPS. It discusses everything from gloves , shoes, aprons, and dust masks and self contained breathing apparatus.
Are you testing my knowledge on the subject , or have you truly never herd of this manual?

Integrity

Binge Poster
It is the manual that is to be kept at all UPS facilities that discuss in great detail when, and under what circumstances personal protective equipment is to be worn while at UPS. It discusses everything from gloves , shoes, aprons, and dust masks and self contained breathing apparatus.
Are you testing my knowledge on the subject , or have you truly never herd of this manual?
turdferguson,

Where can I go to review one?

Sincerely,
I

T

Turdferguson

turdferguson,

Where can I go to review one?

Sincerely,
I
If you have a compliance office where you work they would have one, or there should be one in the OMS office, but according to our district compliance officer all centers are to have one available on hand