BRING it ON

I try to help people be positive and funny all in one. You must not like it and I really don't care anymore. Anytime I see you degrading anyone on here I'm calling you out. Ive tried to befriend you I've tried to respect you and I've tried to ignore you. NO MORE. If you want some keep it up you can use your negative reputation whenever you want I dare and I double dare you. Misery loves company and I think you don't like me because I'm just not miserable. And that just sad. Shame shame shame on you

old levi's

blank space
Re: BRING it ON Upstate

I try to help people be positive and funny all in one. You must not like it and I really don't care anymore. Anytime I see you degrading anyone on here I'm calling you out. Ive tried to befriend you I've tried to respect you and I've tried to ignore you. NO MORE. If you want some keep it up you can use your negative reputation whenever you want I dare and I double dare you. Misery loves company and I think you don't like me because I'm just not miserable. And that just sad. Shame shame shame on you

Where did this come from? Did I miss something?

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol

UPstateNy just don't get it. Like in one of the socks threads, (why did you wait so long to order socks).... Ummmm probably because when I am out of something I buy more. Like when I am out of milk I go to the store and get milk. Ummmm when I am out of gas I go to the gas station and get gas. I tried to put him on ignore but now the thread says that UPstateNy has replied but you have him on ignore so I wish I could edit it to where it says that (UPstateNy has something stupid to say and he is always right and always does everything right and knows everything so move on.) That would be better.

UPstateNy just don't get it. Like in one of the socks threads, (why did you wait so long to order socks).... Ummmm probably because when I am out of something I buy more. Like when I am out of milk I go to the store and get milk. Ummmm when I am out of gas I go to the gas station and get gas. I tried to put him on ignore but now the thread says that UPstateNy has replied but you have him on ignore so I wish I could edit it to where it says that (UPstateNy has something stupid to say and he is always right and always does everything right and knows everything so move on.) That would be better.
Thats WHAT I'm talking about.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

He knows where it's coming from that's all that matters. Let's see what this cyber toughguys got. He like to belittle people on here and I'm for one am done with.

but have you noticed that some of his posts recently have had a bit of "anti-ups" thrown in the mix...fwiw....

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
It's really quite simple:

kissing-ass.jpg

When you have something he wants he'll pucker for you too.

Don't sweat it. He's much more insecure than any of us.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Warm and fuzzy are two words that will never be used to describe me. I tell it like it is, whether at work or here on Brown Cafe. If you want things sugarcoated then I am not your man. I try not to offend but sometimes do--for that I do apologize as that is not my intent. I have little tolerance for triviality--when someone posts a thread asking for help I would hope that we could offer more than a phone number from a one-hit wonder band. I feel that I have a lot to offer here and have also learned a lot. I have learned a lot about human nature while here. I have put 407 on ignore as I consider him to be a member with little to add to the discussion here. If anyone feels the same about me please do the same. Dave.

Warm and fuzzy are two words that will never be used to describe me. I tell it like it is, whether at work or here on Brown Cafe. If you want things sugarcoated then I am not your man. I try not to offend but sometimes do--for that I do apologize as that is not my intent. I have little tolerance for triviality--when someone posts a thread asking for help I would hope that we could offer more than a phone number from a one-hit wonder band. I feel that I have a lot to offer here and have also learned a lot. I have learned a lot about human nature while here. I have put 407 on ignore as I consider him to be a member with little to add to the discussion here. If anyone feels the same about me please do the same. Dave.
I win first round knock out that's all I wanted. Just like you like the brown cafe I do as well. If you don't like me don't read it. I didn't figure he would give up this quick but he is only a cyber bully.

over9five

Staff member
Everyone comes to Brown Cafe for their own reasons.

Some come for serious discussion. We have some great knowledgeable members who rarely leave the Current Events forum. They come here to discuss politics.

Some come to vent. Nothing wrong with that.

Some come to have some fun. I think lately I lean towards this.

I can't understand why people from one group get so p/o'd at people from another group. You don't like their posting style, don't read their posts! No need to get irritated.

packageguy

This is a great little site, We can learn from each other, and learn about centers around the country. For the people who knock it Why Sign On. Just wak away.
For the people who embrace it----- lets keep it going.