Bring Your Wife/Significant Other On Car Day

mrbrownstone

I'm sure UPS would never approve this but what do guys think of a day in which your could bring your wife/significant other on car with you for a day to see what we do and how hard we work.

I don't think people really understand how mentally and physically tiring this job is and the rate of speed and efficiency with which we have to move to get things done.

I think it would be cool for my long time girlfriend to see exactly what I do as a package car driver so she understands why I am so drained when I get home. Don't get me wrong she knows it is tough as I'm sure your gf's/wives do but I think they would be amazed if they saw it for a day.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rainman

Its all good.
I know of a couple of guys whose wives worked as their helper at peak. They don't complain about the hours so much anymore. I would love to get my wife on car for a day, longer would be better. It would be an awesome thing to do.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

I know of a couple of guys whose wives worked as their helper at peak. They don't complain about the hours so much anymore. I would love to get my wife on car for a day, longer would be better. It would be an awesome thing to do.

What are you gonna do,on your lunch break? D(o)ICK?...lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Cant tell my wife....wow...look at those Hooters!...lol
images-21.jpeg

mrbrownstone

If that's the case I wonder if UPS ever allow a day like this.

Sent using BrownCafe App