Bring Your Wife/Significant Other On Car Day

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
My wife would freak on the first lap around the center in a feeder. She would start screaming as the mirror loops went by a mere 2" apart.
Or when the 1st gust of wind comes up, and yanks the entire set 4' into the other lane.

9.5er

No way my wife could handle a day on the truck. I'd love for her to come out once just to see how my day normally is. Problem is UPS would dispatch me like I had a time study that day. Half empty truck and light deliveries.

Already told my kids when they are old enough they will be my helper atleast once. Gonna show them what a hard days work really is like.

undies

On June 20th my hub is having a "Safety Fair". We were told we can bring our "most important stops", a.k.a our family. It's not quite the same as having them on car with you, but I like the idea of having my wife and daughter come see where I work. I know just seeing the trucks lined up on the first pen will be amazing enough for them.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I think he means his wife's a Ninja.

Then again most are.
Some more deadly than others
image.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I did take mine with a few times when I first started. She rode with me over to Fargo and back when North and South Dakota first started UPS service. I drove a Ford Econoline deliver van as a "feeder". I would leave her at a truck stop a few mile before the Fargo center and pick her up on the way back. We had some "FUN" rides back in the middle of the night.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I did take mine with a few times when I first started. She rode with me over to Fargo and back when North and South Dakota first started UPS service. I drove a Ford Econoline deliver van as a "feeder". I would leave her at a truck stop a few mile before the Fargo center and pick her up on the way back. We had some "FUN" rides back in the middle of the night.
Nice Rod....did the horses have a hard time seeing in the dark on the rides back though? :)

rod

Retired 22 years
No. Horse actually have excellent night vision.

The screaming and moaning from behind them did scare the crap out of them though. They were thankful that the whip cracking was not directed towards them however.

Here all along I thought we were by ourselves.

30 to life

I think we should take our kids a long with us so that they realize what sacrifices we made for them. Why we didn't make it to their game or school function because we tried to provide for them. We would get a lot more respect and understanding from them.

Rainman

Its all good.
I think we should take our kids a long with us so that they realize what sacrifices we made for them. Why we didn't make it to their game or school function because we tried to provide for them. We would get a lot more respect and understanding from them.
And hopefully a little less sass.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.