brooklyn hub BS

Well news out of ny brooklyn hub foster ave is that part timers didn't get pay time and a half for hrs they work after 25... Also folks told me they worked on Saturday. All I know is that part timers is getting srew. the union is letting this pass....

nystripe96

I'm in Maspeth hub. We worked on Sunday the 27th. Not sure how the OT works. Have u been doubling, or just workin single shifts?

menotyou

bella amicizia
It varies per supplements. In Upstate/Western Conference NY, if you volunteer for the extra work, you get OT after 8.

AcesUp804

Well news out of ny brooklyn hub foster ave is that part timers didn't get pay time and a half for hrs they work after 25... Also folks told me they worked on Saturday. All I know is that part timers is getting srew. the union is letting this pass....

News out of Foster?? Thought you work there or is that BS also. Well I talk to the head preload steward Phil C and he said all part timers get paid every day time and a half after 5 hours. Why don't you go up to Phil and tell him that if you have the balls.......