Brother got fired today

El Correcto

god is dead
I've seen people get their job back after fighting in the work place. Driver was pushed by part time sup, beat him badly and was arrested job back. Two sorters in a similar situation both rehired, guy that got his ass whooped quit.
I just wouldn't expect any back pay and maybe a month or two out of work on suspension. I wouldn't fight any one though I'm not a tough guy I'm more of the fall down crying uncontrollably my neck my back I need an ambulance guy. That's how you really win a fight these days.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've seen people get their job back after fighting in the work place. Driver was pushed by part time sup, beat him badly and was arrested job back. Two sorters in a similar situation both rehired, guy that got his ass whooped quit.
I just wouldn't expect any back pay and maybe a month or two out of work on suspension. I wouldn't fight any one though I'm not a tough guy I'm more of the fall down crying uncontrollably my neck my back I need an ambulance guy. That's how you really win a fight these days.

flopping like a fish out of water