Brown Cafe Bon Voyage Weekend!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I saw some discounted inside cabins offered for $399 a passenger if you have cruised Carnival before. If they knock some more off a balcony cabin, I might go for it.......

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

I was thinking that the rest of us wouldn't get to see any pictures of our "cruisers" because they wouldn't want to reveal their identities to everyone. But now, posting pictures shouldn't be a problem. :wink2:

images

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I have found that if you puke on the center manager's shoes, he WILL send you home..............
The food is my biggest worry-I don't want to spend my cruise in my stateroom, calling ralph.....

over9five

Staff member
The food's fine. You gotta worry about touching railings, doorknobs, deck chairs etc that 4000 other people have also touched today....

Of course any time you have four or five thousand people on a ship, there is a chance of a mass illness being spread through the crowd. It does happen, but the odds against it happening on any given trip are huge. Yes, by all means take measures to keep your hands as clean as possible from possible contamination. Purell does work.

Old International, were you just commenting on the food in general or do you have special requirements? The cruise line will do special menus for diabetics and people needing a gluten free diet as well as allergy concerns.
If anyone on this trip needs more info on this, just ask.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
On one of our more recent cruises a few years ago there was word that another ship from a different cruise line was having some problems with some kind of sickness...:sick: The ship we were on then went into some kind of sterilization lock down mode where they were sterilizing everything. They were even standing guard at the purell stations that were at every entrance to a food area making sure you sterilized your hands before entering the area...

Keep in mind that the sickness wasn't even on our ship yet they took these kinds of precautions...

Yes these ships already have plenty of purell...in fact you could probably have it delivered to your room and bath in it if you choose...:happy-very:

The people who like to touch everything and then put their hands in their mouths are the problem....Don't be one of those and you should be fine!!:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
On one of our more recent cruises a few years ago there was word that another ship from a different cruise line was having some problems with some kind of sickness...:sick: The ship we were on then went into some kind of sterilization lock down mode where they were sterilizing everything. They were even standing guard at the purell stations that were at every entrance to a food area making sure you sterilized your hands before entering the area...

Keep in mind that the sickness wasn't even on our ship yet they took these kinds of precautions...

Yes these ships already have plenty of purell...in fact you could probably have it delivered to your room and bath in it if you choose...:happy-very:

The people who like to touch everything and then put their hands in their mouths are the problem....Don't be one of those and you should be fine!!:peaceful:
Mouths, noses, rubbing eyes and digging in ears. These will all get you really sick, really quick, so don't do it and make sure you break the habit now!

I can't wait. It should be a blast.
Riiiight, though I really hope you make the send off, Wdybmt.