Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Can we really pull this off? How many people would arrange their vacation schedules around a one week cruise? What route would be the best? What cruise line? Would it be family included or just the BC member to see if it worked out? I'd like to get everyone's take on this subject. All in favor, say AYE!

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
Steve you really do have too much time on your hands. Really watch tv, make another baby, build a package car out of tooth picks. Too much time, its just wrong in so many ways.

DS

Fenderbender
Its a great idea,we all have to pick a week though.
Maybe you suggest a week stuggy,and we can try to book our vacation in accordance.Danny,$500 between say 20-30 people is a very cheap holiday.The organization is the hardest part.It may be safer than just going to satellitedrivers place in Texas and camping with the scorpians and snakes.Steak and beans everynight with unlimited desert.

helenofcalifornia

Oh I don't know. I think it would be great to get a bunch of UPSers together and share stories of how things work and don't work. How many of us gravitate to fellow UPSers at parties or get togethers and only talk shop, which pisses off our husbands/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends to no end.

The only negative thing is the cost. It would have to be planned at least a year in advance and how would vacation picks figure in? I imagine you are thinking of a cruise out of Miami, so I would have to factor in at least 4 days at Disney World as well. I'm in. Vacation in Florida sounds good to me.

backinbrown

respect my authority
Steve see if the cruise ship will pick PAIDOVERINMAINE and myself up in portland maine

they can pull right up next to lobstermen and we can get on.

Too many spouses come up missing on cruises...My wife says she doesn't trust me around a cruise ship.

Ms.PacMan

AYE!

Kids or no kids - up to the individual.

Next year but only after the threat of winter flight cancellations is over (March or later).

I can bring someone or I can share a cabin with someone else who doesn't have a SO.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Can we really pull this off? How many people would arrange their vacation schedules around a one week cruise? What route would be the best? What cruise line? Would it be family included or just the BC member to see if it worked out? I'd like to get everyone's take on this subject. All in favor, say AYE!

I think its a great idea. I wonder how far Drewed would make it before he got tossed overboard ??
Just kidding lol