Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
We can get UPS to sponsor our trip! Har Har... I'm game if you want a 21 year old and his girlfriend tagging along, hopefully it will be during the summer time when before the fall semester of college starts.

705red

Browncafe Steward
We can get UPS to sponsor our trip! Har Har... I'm game if you want a 21 year old and his girlfriend tagging along, hopefully it will be during the summer time when before the fall semester of college starts.
Great idea! All we have to do is file everytime we see a sup working! That pays double time for every minute worked. With in a few weeks we should have the trip payed off!:happy-very:

pkgdriver

Im game, just not on Carnival though.

Just got back a week ago from an 11 day cruise to the Med/Egypt.

LOL at Friends of Dorothy

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Might i suggest the week after new years?

Volume down, extra drivers all round.

Problem is with Cheryl. She said she needs at least three mods to stay behind and watch the cafe'. I know she wanted 9.5 as one of them.....:wink2:

Anyway, 7 days is a good cruise. Should be plenty of time for discussions, heated or otherwise.

Sure would like a face to face with Tie, Hoax, and Pretzel.

Hey corporate office. How about sending a rep, maybe a VP. Ill pick up the tab. Maybe we could learn a few things from each other?

d

But everyone hides behind nicknames on the forum. Wouldn't everybody see who everybody else is? How could everyone maintain their anonymity on a cruise? Or maybe everybody could just hide in their cabins and communicate on the BrownCafe.

George

705red

Browncafe Steward
But everyone hides behind nicknames on the forum. Wouldn't everybody see who everybody else is? How could everyone maintain their anonymity on a cruise? Or maybe everybody could just hide in their cabins and communicate on the BrownCafe.

George
Not everyone hides buddy! Some of us are well known!

over9five

Staff member
Problem is with Cheryl. She said she needs at least three mods to stay behind and watch the cafe'. I know she wanted 9.5 as one of them.....

This is acceptable, I won't be going. Too be honest, I'm still payin' for my last cruise!

(If Cheryl goes, I will be Acting Administrator!)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

You could all wear brown bags over your heads?

If I did though, everybody would confuse 9.5 and yours truely

Actually 9.5, you have to go. I owe you the first beer, remember? I do. Come to think about it, I owe several beers to several BC members.

d

sano

Would more people buy in if it would be a long weekend in Vegas? I am afraid a whole week may be too much commitment for our spouses.
"you want to go were for one of your vacation weeks?"

The other thing I would be worried about is that we would get there and there would just be 3 of us.
What a strange turn of events it would be if the joke is on me and everyone here is a puppet of Drewed, Steve and UStateNewYorker. There I would be standing on the deck with my "sano" name tag and each of them would have their whole shirt covered with the 20 name tags of their aliases.:happy-very: