Brown Cafe during Feeder Run

Don't post on the brown cafe if you are on the clock. You'd be surprised how easy it is to figure out who you are. Post on your own time. What little you actually have of it.

I know, right, not too many frogs work at UPS.
Brother I've figured out my share of people on here. After a few hundred posts you'd be surprised what people say. First you get the local or what someone does at ups and it goes from there. Posting on the clock is just plane stupid. No matter what my name is on here anyone can figure out who I am. I could care less because of the who I am what I am and because I don't post while on the clock as well as post pictures of the operation.

upschuck

Brother I've figured out my share of people on here. After a few hundred posts you'd be surprised what people say. First you get the local or what someone does at ups and it goes from there. Posting on the clock is just plane stupid. No matter what my name is on here anyone can figure out who I am. I could care less because of the who I am what I am and because I don't post while on the clock as well as post pictures of the operation.
I know of only one(maybe two, a retired guy) other person(s) on here personally, don't even think there is anyone else who I could say is in my local.

barnyard

KTM rider
Best thing is getting a critical message on IVIS, trying to find a safe spot to park, open the message to find it's about "proper hydration"...WE HAVE A/C!

I have only gotten 1 critical message. I was on my way to get my final set and head back to my home building. I knew I would get there with about 2 hours to spare on my 60.

The message was, "Please call immediately."

So I call and 1st question, "How many hours do you have left??"

Me, (whatever it was, I answered correctly>)

Them, "What is your plan to get done on time??"

Me, "Well, I am 15 minutes from my set, I will hook, pretrip, leave and then I have 1:15 to get to my building. Add another hour for meal and break and I think I am sitting with a comfortable cushion. Unless I have to pull over and call in a bunch more times. If that is the case, I could be in trouble."

Them, "Oh, Ok, well then, have a good weekend."

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
How about this
Call at 245am
Driver xxx this is xyz at CACH
We cant find your trailer and it needs to make the train. Call us immediately.
Um no, we may have the same last name but i work days.

I only have this on my tablet, not my phone. I need WiFi for my tablet. I wouldn't dare risk that while driving. But for the secondary question, I do eat and drive. Not much different than talking on the CB.