Brown cafe parody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Anyone see this website? Does this stuff matter this much to people? Quite sad.

TieGuy made it as his parting shot long ago.
The fact that it is still running and being paid for, is a sad testimonial to the sad existence that is Tie.
Rumor has it, he still roams the boards under numerous aliases.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
An interesting devolvement has lead to the end of said parody site.
I wonder what happened?

Just google "brown cafe parody"

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The fact that it is still running and being paid for, is a sad testimonial to the sad existence that is Tie.
Wow, that's gotta be a sad existence to think that he went through all that trouble. There has got to be some serious underlying issues with someone who would go to such lengths. BC should be the least of their worries.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
when I enter the website it says that it is shut down. I never had a chance to see it. Oh wells.

For some reason I couldn't get on the BC due to bandwidth issues the other night and this parody site popped up. It pretty much said he was giving up the fight. If it was Tie Then I'm surprised. He never gave up no matter how wrong he was.

Buck Fifty

For some reason I couldn't get on the BC due to bandwidth issues the other night and this parody site popped up. It pretty much said he was giving up the fight. If it was Tie Then I'm surprised. He never gave up no matter how wrong he was.

Sounds like the one that fired me. He lost in the end also !

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wow, that's gotta be a sad existence to think that he went through all that trouble. There has got to be some serious underlying issues with someone who would go to such lengths. BC should be the least of their worries.

I think you summed it up as well as it can be done.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

The irony is that you are his heir apparent.

P

pickup

An interesting devolvement has lead to the end of said parody site.
I wonder what happened?

Just google "brown cafe parody"

Bubble, reread that thread about the ex wife being harassed by her ex husband who works at UPS. Then Read what tie wrote on his farewell page. You can figure out what happened.

trickpony1

I recall Tie being absent from BC for awhile. He then came back and said he had heart trouble and maybe surgery (can't remember).
You would think he would have gotten his priorities straight after that health scare but.........

BCFan

I recall Tie being absent from BC for awhile. He then came back and said he had heart trouble and maybe surgery (can't remember).
You would think he would have gotten his priorities straight after that health scare but.........
This is wrong no member of management can actually be affected by heart, brain, or testicule problems, not because of superior genes , but because they lack those items necessary to be affected.....just saying what I have observed in 33 years dealing with those jack legs.....BC

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wish I had been aware of the BrownCafe parody site. Might have made for some amusing reading.

It is unfortunate, though, that a human being could become so obsessed and control-driven as to resort to something like that. And it is even worse when those instincts are taken out upon ones wife and children in the form of threats and stalking and domestic violence.

We have a long-term (26+years) manager in our district who, after taking "stress leave", recently got arrested for felony domestic violence and posession of methamphetamine. This guy was my first part time supervisor, and he quickly rose thru the corporate ranks to become an IE manager. His troubles began when he got transferred out of IE and back into operations, where he quickly discovered that its a lot easier to create Impossible Expectations than it is to live up to them. Now, virtually every employee in the building has seen his mugshot online, and his situation has become common knowledge. Even if he is 100% innocent of all the charges (which is doubtful), his career is effectively ruined. I always thought he was kind of a jerk myself, but I wouldnt wish what he is going through on my worst enemy. I hope for his sake that this is the "bottom" he needs to hit in order to take steps to get his life back together again. And I wish the same for TieGuy also.

trickpony1

We had a supe go to rehab for his cocaine problems. He was an arrogant and controlling individual. He got caught because he was in the "pool" of feeder personnel to be tested.

I know some other supes/managers who exhibit the same behaviors.

Maybe the company should surprise test all ("all" means "all") supervisors and managers. That would certainly clean house.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The only thing me and Tie ever agreed upon was that you are a company shill.

Being wrong is the risk when you agree with tie.
It's like agreeing with klein or TOS.
I always go back and triple check my logic when that happens.
I only double check, when it happens with you. :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.