Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
diadlover said:
BROWN CAFE ELECTION RESULTS

DIADLOVER :thumbup1: 3

DANNYBOYTOY :stupid: 4

The idiots have spoken and I will now leave this site never to return. What the hell were you people thinking? Are you the same people on the O.J. trial? Voting for dannyboytoy is about as bad as Ray Nagin being reelected in New Orleans. Oh well, I'm actually glad to get the hell out of here. Thank you to my 3 voters; infonoticelover, over9five, and trickpony1. Maybe one of you someday will rise up to the occasion and challenge your newly elected and very corrupt leader, dannyboytoy.
To wily_old_vet, even though you called me a "dillweed" I was actually a little fond of you. BTW, go change your diaper old man I can smell you from here. To double_standard, I do apologize for rejecting your offers to join you in the chat room. I was just a little suspicious ya know cuz that's how it starts. Just a little chat room at first and then your asking me for personal pictures and telling me how attractive I am. Get help sir. To aspenleaf, have a good day (thats the best a womanhater can do). Lastly to dannyboy. Are your parents siblings? That's the only conclusion I can come up with to explain your behavior. I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.
To everyone else that had negative things to say about me but did not post them: Your worse than the aforementioned. Why? Cuz they had balls to put their names up here instead of hiding behind their computers. I hope everyone of you gets herpes.
To my supporters that did not vote: You are by far the biggest pieces of crap on the face of the earth. Do you realize that with just 2 more votes I could have won? Thanks a lot dickheads. I hope you get herpes and crabs.
Adios.​

Pretty sad concession speech. Could you tell us the purpose behind your 3 day flame war?

aspenleaf

What is funny about this whole thing is that Dannyboy didn't have to a thing to win. DL you just lost by acting like Jeckle & Hyde. We'd love to have you back if you can be decent otherwise have a nice life. Oh and try not get beat up by the customers and I do hope you are better. Good luck to you.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well after not sleeping since thursday night, this morning is the first chance I have had to get on. Shame lover put himself/herself in a situation where there was only room to get egg on their face. It is so embarrassing to try and fly high only to go down in flames in front of the whole crowd.

Thanks in part to our wonderful US border patrol/customs/NSA's my load of fish were in the boxes dying for an extra 16 hours. Out of over 8900, directly because of their attitude and speed of doing business, I have lost currently over 3000. Not to mention do without any sleep since thursday night.

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Dannyboy,
Congratulations on your victory in this non-election. Brilliant strategy on your part by not actually running for this imaginary office. Diadlover beat himself in a one-man race by not having an actual opponent, insulted half the population of the earth, picking on the more mature posters of this board, basically just being him/her self. They must have had a potent crop of Peyote cactus out in Arizona, we've had some mighty strange posters from there in the year I have been visiting Brown Café.

I hope that the rest of your fish pull through. I have recently been bitten by the Water Garden bug, I have a great place for a pond and waterfalls in front of my house. Its a very big business on my delivery route, I see some spectacular ones everyday.:thumbup1:

moreluck

golden ticket member
:sad: I can't believe I missed this entire election campaign !!

Let's see, 10 days in Hawaii OR cast a vote.....hmmmmm....

I chose the "aloha thing". :thumbup1:

Good to be back and I have a lot of posts to catch up on.

over9five

Staff member
Hawaii again, More???? Didn't you just go??? (Seems not too long ago...)

Anyhow, hope you had a great time!

tieguy

Banned
over9five said:
Hawaii again, More???? Didn't you just go??? (Seems not too long ago...)

Nice thing about living in California, just hang a left at LA . Right at the third palm tree on the right and you're there. :thumbup1:

Now this does bring up a question I have to ask. More do you have any Roast Pig recipes acquired while in Hawaii?:wink:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tie.....Here's your pig recipe. It's made with a pork butt, but if you are feeling really adventuresome you can order whole roasting and suckling pigs from www.mcreynoldsfarms.com

Oven Kalua Pig & Sweet Potatoes

5 lb Pork butt
Bar-B-Q- Smoke Liquid
Sweet potatoes

Preheat your oven to 325°friend. Score the fat of the port butt into 1 inch squares and rub with Hawaiian or plain salt. Sprinkle Bar-B-Q Smoke Liquid over all sides of the meat and into the fat. Wrap securely in tin foil and bake in oven for at least 4 hours. Shred the meat off the bones as they do for kalua pig.
Add sweet potatoes for the last 1 and 1/2 hours.

moreluck

golden ticket member
over9five....we have a daughter and grandson living there, so yes we do try to get there at least twice a year. Sometimes they come here. :)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
tieguy said:
Now this does bring up a question I have to ask. More do you have any Roast Pig recipes acquired while in Hawaii?:wink:

Tie, if you are serious about roast pig, then check out my Southern Style BBQ I posted on the "Life after Brown" forum. It will beat anything I have eaten in Hawaii!:thumbup1:

DS

Fenderbender
diadlover in his prime...
a blast from the past
this seems like 10 years ago

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
yes it was. time before mods even. and you guys have been around forever

if i do remember correctly, he did not leave either. about two months later posting
How about you introduce me to your daughter dboy. I'll prove that I'm not gay. In fact, I'll prove it right in front of you.:wink:
kinda struck a raw nerve seeing she was barely a teen at the time

d

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
on a lighter note, seeing that i was duly elected, i believe i am due back pay for the two months after the election. i realize that after that time, there are issues that muddy the water, but for those two months........

ds, you did bring it up.....

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
over

he was at times very very funny.

i notice that the last few postings about a year or so ago, he was quite a bit tamer?

d

705red

Browncafe Steward
I miss his drawings the most. And he was tamer there near the end of when he stopped posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.