Brown Cafe staff moderators ... can we trust ?

T

Turdferguson

Personally i like to be brutally honest with people & say it how i see it, Some people i know sugar coat issues & pretend to be something they aren't. I don't tap dance around feelings that i think may be hurt full. My question is on this chat board why are their regulation that prohibit personal attacks ? If someone is being an a-hole & making statements that are not offensive but completely ignorant i would like to express myself in a way i feel fit not a way Brown cafe see's fit. If B.Cafe wants some advice try loosening up all the regulations & allow some profanity & honest feelings whatever that may be & how subjective it is. Otherwise this site is not worth my time & i will discourage my colleagues from work from patronizing this forum.

TLDR

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Be careful when U post on here i didn't realize their was so many staff moderators hiding in the shadows secretly reading our posts & it makes me wonder if they are hired by ups higher up's trying to figure out who we are so they can gain knowledge on our most secret agenda's. And just because we have avatars with fictitious names don't be fooled it would not be difficult to trace your Charter or direct tv account to four brown cafe log in & discover your identity, It would actually be very easy so be careful & don't be too naked on here we really don't know who's behind the curtain & what they're trying to learn about us. Personally i like utube a lot more it's more informative & you can be as uncensored as you want. On this comment board you can't even say the word "Balls". I told Frigid P.T supe. he left his balls on the vasectomy table & that comment was removed by Cheryl (Staff Moderator) UNBELIEVABLE !!
51SIrGu.jpg