Brown Lives Matter

Ghost in the Darkness

Dave does not sort at any point during his day; however, when I am sitting at one of my drop boxes on a warm day, I have all of the doors open.

I thought you had to search for misloads by a certain time like we do. Why not sort the load if you have to handle every package anyway? Also, its hot here anytime you spend too much time looking for a package and I can only imagine how bad it gets for you southern guys and ladies on the hot days.

Overpaid Union Thug

My Center had another driver robbed yesterday, the third one this year. In all cases, they were in back of the package car when somebody climbs in with a gun. They usually take the driver's wallet and cellphone, and they usually look for phones in the package car. We were told this morning to just get in the package car and drive off, don't get caught sorting anywhere. We have several apartment complexes we no longer go into, a common denominator.

Are robberies up everywhere?
Well, if UPS would have put "No Guns Permitted" stickers on our truck criminals wouldn't dare climb in...............

.........said no intelligent person ever.

Keenj

Driver in our district blind sided by a tweaker. Bashed him in the head with a brick and stabbed him several times with a BBQ skewer before he was able to fight him off and lock himself in the back of his PC. Hate that I'm not able to carry at work.

Indecisi0n

Driver in our district blind sided by a tweaker. Bashed him in the head with a brick and stabbed him several times with a BBQ skewer before he was able to fight him off and lock himself in the back of his PC. Hate that I'm not able to carry at work.
Mmmmm BBQ

Dr.Brownz

Exactly. We don't need any laws, at all. USA should be anarchy and free will. imirite?

I think what he is saying is UPS drivers should have some form of protection against violence. But judging by your response you have ate up a lot of liberal propaganda and believe the government should take everyone's guns. I know I'm right

Last edited by a moderator:

Johney

Well, if UPS would have put "No Guns Permitted" stickers on our truck criminals wouldn't dare climb in...............

.........said no intelligent person ever.

Exactly. We don't need any laws, at all. USA should be anarchy and free will. imirite?

We already have free will but so many people choose to be up to no good. Anarchy? Hell no.

I think what he is saying is UPS drivers should have some form of protection against violence. But judging by your response you have ate up a lot of liberal propaganda and believe the government should take everyone's guns. I know I'm right
Isn't there already enough threads on this topic?