Brown Up Day!!!!! (Management Only)

W

westsideworma

Dear RED,

If you punch out 1 second before your 3.5 hrs its time worked - period. Want 3.5 then stay 3.5 . Man up partner - get out from behind the union see how long you last.

sorry Red but thats how it is here too, if you want your 3.5 you better stay, if you get sent home and you agree to go, its hours worked unless you say you want your 3.5. I will say our union representation seems to make sure everyone knows they are entitled to 3.5 so its normally not an issue.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Today was a success.. I walked the building and it was covert. The boys and one girl loaded 6,237 packages!!!! I snuck up on one of the sups and threw an audit and he missed it!! I am taking them out for beer and pizza later to reward them for a job well done. Our sort payday was a 3.48 that's under the guranteed 3.5 and it couldn't be possible without the help of the sups. Thanks guys and girls...

Sounds like a management person here.....

D

Dis-organized Labor

Easy there genius it's only guranteed 3.5 if you are made to go home. If you leave on your own free will it's time worked.

Definitely not here:

CONCLUSION: TROLL or UPSer wanna' be.

As a highly regarded and engaged Airline Manager, I believe my conclusion will be accepted and we can exclude Tie Guy, er.. I mean UPSSOX from further posts.
My reputation can be confirmed by my close personal friends:
Lue C Fur
Cookdaddy
ACE
AIRBUSFXR
MD11whatever............

Last edited by a moderator:

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Definitely not here:

CONCLUSION: TROLL or UPSer wanna' be.

As a highly regarded and engaged Airline Manager, I believe my conclusion will be accepted and we can exclude Tie Guy, er.. I mean UPSSOX from further posts.
My reputation can be confirmed by my close personal friends:
Lue C Fur
Cookdaddy
ACE
AIRBUSFXR
MD11whatever............
I thought I was your best friend

upsfiredme

Tomorrow is Friday, and in my hub it's Brown Up Day. The goal is to do as much union work as possible without getting caught. I was hoping that we could get something going across the country and compare stories and notes. Get away from your desk for a while, and do something good for the company. Last week I had a guy scan and load over 1600 packages!!!!! BROWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!
share this with anyone and please tell oprah help me get on the show
Johns billboards.jpg

satellitedriver

I don't understand where you're going with this red. Are you saying there would be physical violence if they were standing in front of you?
I can not speak for red, but I will defend his comment.
No physical threat was made, only a declarative reply to statements he felt were false.
Amazing how certain things will not be said face to face, yet are spoken freely in anonymity.
Shear physical presence-(without physical threat)-can sway how one speaks to another.

bbsam

Staff member
I can not speak for red, but I will defend his comment.
No physical threat was made, only a declarative reply to statements he felt were false.
Amazing how certain things will not be said face to face, yet are spoken freely in anonymity.
Shear physical presence-(without physical threat)-can sway how one speaks to another.
I think you make this statement with blinders on. To read the thread in context gives a very different feel. How can one know what would and would not be said "face to face"? Someone telling another to "man up" is not exactly considered fighting words, but supposedly someone in Red's presence would or should be intimadated into keeping silent. Or perhaps I am wrong and in the presence of Red all arguments contrary to Red's opinions would simply evaporate and suddenly one would be inspired in the way of the truth. Or maybe the fire, the voracity, and the passion with which Red holds his beliefs would constrict throat of others so that they would feel foolish to disagree. Or maybe Red would just talk so fast and so loud that the other person would not get a word in edge-wise. :wink2:

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I don't understand where you're going with this red. Are you saying there would be physical violence if they were standing in front of you?

No Tie, he thinks I would be intimated by him, just because he is standing there.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Sat has it right, you have people that act tough hiding behind a computer screen, but in all reality they would never have the stones to say it face to face.

I see your feeling better, Hope your doing well!

tieguy

Banned
Sat has it right, you have people that act tough hiding behind a computer screen, but in all reality they would never have the stones to say it face to face.

I see your feeling better, Hope your doing well!

thanks. Seeing Sat translate in your defense makes me feel even better. :happy-very:

UPSSOCKS

QUOTE]

Talk about calling the kettle black. Isn't that your thing acting tough on browncafe? I would say anything I wanted to face to face BECAUSE you work for me and you have to do what I say. Now go fetch me a beer. Today we had to offload two trailers and didn't want to extend the building payday so we backed the trailers up to empty ones in the yard and had an assembly line of management do the job the right way.

UPSSOCKS

I call BULL****!

Call it what you want to. About this 3.5 thing, In my neck of the woods filing for your guaranteed 3.5 isn't woth it. I had a guy file a grievance once because he didn't get his guaranteed 3.5 and I rode him, beat him, and made him hate his life. Now when I say it's time to go, everyone knows it's time to go. Make an example of the leader and the followers run and hide.

D

Dis-organized Labor

Call it what you want to. About this 3.5 thing, In my neck of the woods filing for your guaranteed 3.5 isn't woth it. I had a guy file a grievance once because he didn't get his guaranteed 3.5 and I rode him, beat him, and made him hate his life. Now when I say it's time to go, everyone knows it's time to go. Make an example of the leader and the followers run and hide.

At least you're honest

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Once again more rhetoric from the "little man" . As I have asked before; doesn't some one have a solution or vaccine to rid the site of this pestulance ? I'd sweep the floor on Christmas Eve to break your chops and get my 3.5.