Brown Up Day!!!!! (Management Only)

D

Dis-organized Labor

"God"??? There's another thread related to the existence of "God" and his son "Jesus".
Too deep for me, tho!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Bless you my son. And a special blessing for that guy hmmm what is his name? I can't seem to recall. His name was socks something. Well anyway "May the fleas of a thousand camels infect his person."

Hawaii50

"BROWN UP DAY" Today is the day we need as much Sups as possible on the line. Then we need to send home as much hourly workers as possible once they reach 3.5. SOCKS intsructs ops sups to finish up work. Cause SOCKS is trying to be within the allowed budget for the quater. Every so many days SOCKS will tell salaried sups to do work and send home hourly workers.
SOCKS is going to shave as much hours off the hourly workforce and have the salaried ops sups pick up the slack. SOCKS has to be within the budget for the quarter. SOCKS BROWN UP Days is all for SOCKS.

UPSSOCKS

"BROWN UP DAY" Today is the day we need as much Sups as possible on the line. Then we need to send home as much hourly workers as possible once they reach 3.5. SOCKS intsructs ops sups to finish up work. Cause SOCKS is trying to be within the allowed budget for the quater. Every so many days SOCKS will tell salaried sups to do work and send home hourly workers.
SOCKS is going to shave as much hours off the hourly workforce and have the salaried ops sups pick up the slack. SOCKS has to be within the budget for the quarter. SOCKS BROWN UP Days is all for SOCKS.

What's your point?

Hawaii50

What's your point?
You manipulate you're numbers. And you're so proud of it you tell everyone how you do it"BROWN UP DAY" The more sups you have working. The more hourly you send home and don't pay anything over 3.5. Over a period of three months and your brown up days, you save money. You're part time sups have become your saviour in the numbers game.

UPSSOCKS

You manipulate you're numbers. And you're so proud of it you tell everyone how you do it"BROWN UP DAY" The more sups you have working. The more hourly you send home and don't pay anything over 3.5. Over a period of three months and your brown up days, you save money. You're part time sups have become your saviour in the numbers game.

Boy you catch on quick...

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
ups socks is actually correct: there is such a thing as brownup day. It is when a manager has to stick his head up the butt of his immediate superior in order to prove his loyalty and subservience. You don't just get to see brown noses on that day. You get that and a whole lot more .

I wouldn't be surprised to see upssocks , on such a day, be covered in brown from head to toe.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Tomorrow is Friday, and in my hub it's Brown Up Day. The goal is to do as much union work as possible without getting caught. I was hoping that we could get something going across the country and compare stories and notes. Get away from your desk for a while, and do something good for the company. Last week I had a guy scan and load over 1600 packages!!!!! BROWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

AH UPSSOCKS:

How far we've come.

John Foster Dulles is nothing but the name of an airport now.

TheKid

I do....and I win....never lost in 20 yrs. I wish I could request your transfer. I have kids nearing college age and need some easy money.

UPSSOCKS

I do....and I win....never lost in 20 yrs. I wish I could request your transfer. I have kids nearing college age and need some easy money.

honest I do, and I win, I haven't lost in twenty years.......... See it sounds stupid and untrue when I type it too.... You can't request anything, well because you don't have a say in anything. You just go to work and do as your supervisors say. Then when you are on your break you can tell your tommy teamster buddies about all the make believe greivances you filed.....

TheKid

Hey socks, I am getting a raise Monday. How are you doing in that area ? How is your bonus doing ? And I do not pay one dime towards my benefits. Care to let everyone know how much UPS has increased your contribution for insurance ? And I am gonna be at UPS as long as I want. In my 23 years at UPS I have seen management come and go. You have zero job security. No wonder you are a bitter, evil, little troll.

UPSSOCKS

Hey socks, I am getting a raise Monday. How are you doing in that area ? How is your bonus doing ? And I do not pay one dime towards my benefits. Care to let everyone know how much UPS has increased your contribution for insurance ? And I am gonna be at UPS as long as I want. In my 23 years at UPS I have seen management come and go. You have zero job security. No wonder you are a bitter, evil, little troll.

My bonus this year is equal to about three years of your salary, and my job is pretty secure.... But whatever you say.... You know more than I do... Let me know if I should start looking for another job..... Oh and you pay union dues and I pay insurance in the end we only get one thing... Insurance...