Browncafe Boxes (3DS MAX)

rod

Retired 22 years
The main body of the hand truck looks tough enough but that extention has some weak points. (looks like it is made out of weaker tubing)

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Very sad how safety is second fiddle to production. What happened to safety first. This is an all too common practice in my building and people get away with doing it. I think the first time a sup gets seriously hurt they will get fired. (By seriously, I mean where it will HAVE to be documented)

UPS does believe in safety first until in interferes with production :happy-very:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Does your handcart weigh less than 10 pounds. I use only the bare bones lightest handcart I can find. Hard tires, no extension. Some of those handcarts are heavier than the stuff you're trying to move.

jchimienti

Gotta get one of these, or make one! :)

u20.gif

haha i would seriously buy that shirt

helenofcalifornia

Pass You By, you are an incredible designer. You should try and go full time with that job, instead of this one where you will be a broken shell by the time you retire. Good work!

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Pass You By, you are an incredible designer. You should try and go full time with that job, instead of this one where you will be a broken shell by the time you retire. Good work!

Thank you very much Helen. I just don't see myself this talented. (I do it for fun and for the laughs). If there was anyone that ever saw this and wanted to take me under there wing, I would love to learn more. As far as I see it, I'm a lifer at UPS. (This is not a bad thing either.) Maybe I can do this when I retire!!!:happy-very: