BrownCafe for you....

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
over9five said:
From the Terms of Service:

"It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community."

Thank you
Over9five

Ok, sure. I say wing nuts. Apparently that offends you. Your comment to someone asking about how long it would take to go driving is offensive to me: "If Obama gets re-elected, it will be a long, long time."

That, and you have that stupid Clint Eastwood comment at the bottom of your page. What I take away from your private message is that you have razor thin skin. You can put up inaccurate, partisan comments on a post dealing with work issues. UPS work issues. Not politics, I notice you don't even address my main point: that political issues should be put in a separate political forum. But no, we have to have people like you making your smart-assed comments in a post dealing with someone asking a legitimate question about a job issue.

For this, you send me quote from the terms of service.

I told moreluck about a week ago, that I would no longer argue politics on this site. No one wins, and minds are not changed. It is a waste of time on a work site web forum.

So, I'll tell you what I'll do. After I post this on the forum for everyone to see, you can go ahead and kick me off. I really don't care. If it means that you feel better about yourself, then you're welcome. If people like you are in charge, then how much validity does this site really have? What's next, a Romney/Ryan sponsorship banner?

Hey, at least I can take a punch. From your private message, obviously, that's not the case with you...

Dracula

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Wow, talk about thin skinned....

Dude, I'm a Moderator on this site. That's what I'm supposed to do!

We just ask (in the TOS that you agreed to) that you not engage in personal attacks. My PM to you wasn't even a warning, you're a new guy here, maybe you don't know the rules yet. Seems to me I've had to edit several of your posts already. (Remember, you made this public).

Chill out, enjoy, relax... Read the TOS.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
A private message sounds like a warning to me. You can't even hide your GOP BS. Hey, I'm liberal an I would admit it if asked. But I try to keep this work oriented. It is a UPS site, is it not? I'll argue politics with anyone, but not here. I may be mistaken, but I think people here come here for UPS issues. Maybe I'm wrong. And I'm thin skinned?? I didn't send you a private message warning me about personal attacks, and I don't wear my personal political beliefs on my home page.

The only reason I posted your response is because it smells of desperation. Kind of like getting your Daddy when things go against you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
............"It is a UPS site, is it not?"...................(dracula)

"Not sponsored or endorsed by UPS...." That's at the top of the page.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Right, because nobody can relate to average Americans in the day to day struggles we face like super rich hollywood actors,, whose next to speak for us, lady gaga? maybe justin bieber

BrownArmy

You will need to fight with that girl...she is 2.5 miles away.

LOL...that poor girl in the picture, who is 2.5 miles away from everyone in America.

I can just imagine her later in life at a job interview, and the interviewer thinking: "OMG...it's STEPHANIE!"

BrownArmy

Mrs 407 is pissed at me because I scratch mine and now my son does also. She says he learned it from seeing me do it. I say he learned it because he's a guy and that what guys just do.

It's the truth, guys just do it.

It's like, spontaneous combustion.

It just happens.

I feel real bad for Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, REALLY strict Catholics, etc. etc., who feel SO GUILTY for a God-given ability.

(LOL, 500 million potential persons wiped out in one shot...)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why do women feel the need to hide it if God forbid we ever have to adjust things? I adjust them all the time, breasts, not gonads, no one ever says a word.
But for a moment they are dumbfounded. Probably forget all phone numbers and such.

Now there's a political party I can believe in...

SAVE THE TA-TA'S!
Let do our two good brothers a favor and high jack this thread. Obama , Romney screw em both I'm going to vote Jesus. At ups we all have something in common. We are all brothers&sisters who have three other things in common. We are all overpriced , overworked, and over stressed. Let have fun with this site.