browncafe members

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by DS, Feb 16, 2008.

1. DS

DS Fenderbender

I found this quite amazing from the bc statsThreads: 48,998, Posts: 166,907, Members: 13,976
    OK from what I figure ,if you laid browncafe members,end to end
    we would cover about 16 miles,or about 272 football fields.
    On the other hand,if you took all the people in China they would circle the world 7 times.
  2. cino321

cino321 Active Member

I love that we have so many people here, but it's only a handful that post, we all know who we are, and thats it. I wish everyone was posting.
  3. jds4lunch

jds4lunch What the hell is YOUPS??

If you played football in Canada, how many football fields would that be?
  4. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

aboat 272 EH????
  5. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

We are all not the same size. It might be more than 16 miles, or 272 football fields. Do they play football in China?? :funny:
  6. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

yes but it is played with a round ball and you kick it into a net.
  7. jds4lunch

jds4lunch What the hell is YOUPS??

I believe it would be less. Our football fields are longer. And our balls are bigger!
  8. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

what about the football fields in Australia?
  9. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Amer. football fields......360 ft. long & 160 ft. wide

If you take an average person's height (say, 67")....that would be about 216 football fields.....yes?
  10. moreluck

Australian football fields are oval shaped....135-185 m. long and 110-155 m. wide.

I don't do m's.
  11. moreluck

Canadian football fields......

"The playing field is 110 yards (100 m) long and 65 yards (59.4 m) wide. The end zones are 20 yards (18.3 m) deep."

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

13976 members..If even a small percentage were to post comments, we be scrolling on one subject for hours,,,,,,

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Oh heck! Why not???? All 13,976 say HI!!!!!!
  14. moreluck

The important thing about the Browncafe members is that there are some great folks among the 13,976 people !!!

15. preloader

preloader Bleeding Brown from ears

5 foot 7 is the average UPSer height? Do we hire midgets, errr little people? Maybe thats a different thread.....
  16. rod

rod retired and happy

I guess I'm above average- I'm 7 '10" and bullett proof ( when I've been drinking):peaceful:
  17. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

Maybe your handle should be "Goliath"; Watch out for anyone on here named David carrying a slingshot:happy-very: