Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nokia.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by cheryl, Aug 23, 2010.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

2. jimstud

jimstud Banned

Re: We have a new mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nokia.

cheryl i do like jumping on the computer and seeing what is going on in the brown cafe but if i start doing that on my phone and can't wait till i get home please lock me up and take away my computer rights. by the way you do a great job on this site.

3. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

Thanks Cheryl! Works great!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

4. brett636

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Re: Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nok

What foreign language are you people speaking ??????????

6. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Re: Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nok

Chinese ... get use to it.

7. brett636

8. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

TL;DR

9. moreluck

I have blackberries too.....

My android.......

10. rod

rod retired and happy

Oh great------- now a certain know it all can post all day long. I can see it now---"on target for 20,000 post by New Years".:happy2:

11. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

x2

12. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Post 11,538 9:30 just about to step into the truck
    11,539 10:32 just missed the mcdonald's breakfast option
    11,540 10:58- just steeped into doggie doo, don't you hate when that happens?

13. rod

rod retired and happy

I think you have to adjust that. He starts work early off the clock you know.

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Good news--there is an app to help those who are unable to move on. It is sponsored by AARP and Meals on Wheels.

15. rod

rod retired and happy

Haven't had Meals on Wheels yet (have my own wheels) but I do get a 10% discount at most motels with the temporary AARP card they send me at least 4 times a year to try to get me to join. AARP considers everyone a "senior" at age 50. If their membership falls anymore I'm sure they will lower the age to 40 or 45.

16. moreluck

I tore up my AARP card.....we don't agree politically! I get much better discounts with AAA membership.

17. UpstateNYUPSer

More, you are also in luck--TMZ and the Enquirer have their own apps.

18. UpstateNYUPSer

I turn 50 next year and plan on joining. We have a restaurant here (Mainely Lobster) that considers seniors to be 50 or older.

19. moreluck

Unless app. stands for appetizer, I'm clueless!!

20. klein

klein Für Meno :)

app = appointment.
    The phone will ring, like an arlarm you set, tell you to go on Brown Cafe when you get home. :funny: