browncafe suggestion box

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah, instead of a negative rep.....people would just post....You stupid S.O.B. you're a poor excuse for a human being and you suck!!! Yeah, that would bring positivity to this site!!

Yes--that is what I'm talking about. In the "enter at your own risk" forum you could start out like this and then go on to tell them what you really think about them. Think of the possibilities!

P

pickup

I think I might chicken out and have a contractor do it.

Can't do it till I get the sleeve anyhow. AC's supposed to come Tuesday, but haven't heard on the sleeve yet.

Don't be a chicken. A man with a SAWZALL can do anything

Klein, if you would like to hear it, I have a suggestion for you.
I want to hear it. I to have neg reped Klein in the past I must admit. Ninty percent of the time he annoys me and it has nothing to do with Canada. I also positive rep him because I think about it and he is really harmless and I do in my heart feel sorry for him. He might have crossed your line Dave but if your private information wasn't out there he never would have went there.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
MY suggestion:

We have an "ignore" feature. If another member annoys you to no end, simply put him on ignore. Some peoples drivel drives you insane, and it may just be better to never hear them again!

rod

Retired 22 years
MY suggestion:

We have an "ignore" feature. If another member annoys you to no end, simply put him on ignore. Some peoples drivel drives you insane, and it may just be better to never hear them again!

Thats funny. Hey Upstate--tell over how well that ignore feature works.

curiousbrain

An "anonymous" feature where, if you so felt like it, a registered user could enable this feature on a per-post basis that would make the post "anonymous" ... maybe even white wash the IP from the board logs, although that has security ramifications which might be deemed unworkable.

In line with the previous suggestion of a "tell it like it is" forum, maybe all posts in that forum would be, by default, "anonymized".

moreluck

golden ticket member
An "anonymous" feature where, if you so felt like it, a registered user could enable this feature on a per-post basis that would make the post "anonymous" ... maybe even white wash the IP from the board logs, although that has security ramifications which might be deemed unworkable.

In line with the previous suggestion of a "tell it like it is" forum, maybe all posts in that forum would be, by default, "anonymized".

We could just use this symbol :ninja3: and no one will know who we are !!!

curiousbrain

Browncafe date line.

Browncafe pizza delivery, with optional alcoholic beverage option.

Center/hub specific forums; maybe only for ones with large BC membership? Might encourage dialogue among members in a quasi-anonymous setting that might not otherwise take place.