Brrr

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Today is frigid in the Northeast. It's dropped 5 degrees since I woke up and my hands were numb after taking out the trash this morning. Had to break out my polar thermals again. Gonna be a fun one out there.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
image027.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
it was supposed to snow here yesterday but temps dropped later that expected so just got a lot of rain. 67 Tuesday and 12 this morning. :2cold:

Temps below zero today and the taliban is still making a big ordeal about wearing a brown hoodie under our jackets. I even had mom sew that dam shield on it and still they have an issue with hoodies. These jackets we get have no type of neck protection from the wind that 40 mph today. Im just trying to stay warm and safe im not trying to make a new fashion statement for christ sake

brown metal coffin

About 15 degrees today and probably 2 inches of snow but the winds were really bad today with drifting also. Under Armor had to get me through one more day. Thought I was done with it.

wayfair

swollen member
Temps below zero today and the taliban is still making a big ordeal about wearing a brown hoodie under our jackets. I even had mom sew that dam shield on it and still they have an issue with hoodies. These jackets we get have no type of neck protection from the wind that 40 mph today. Im just trying to stay warm and safe im not trying to make a new fashion statement for christ sake

If you can't buy a neck gaiter, take a ups beanie/sock hat, cut the seams out of the top, then pull it over your head upside down to cover your neck and ears. Then take another sock hat and put on normal. Instant ski mask

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I wear what keeps me warm, which is a face mask, its black, it was 6 degrees wind chill -0 + all day. I follow rules all day long, when they dont give me the right equipment to keep warm, I use what I can get. Sorry they were out of brown.
Their warm winter wear needs updated. Badly. If its 25, its fine, the rest of the time best to look the other way.

Rainman

Its all good.
I wear what keeps me warm, which is a face mask, its black, it was 6 degrees wind chill -0 + all day. I follow rules all day long, when they dont give me the right equipment to keep warm, I use what I can get. Sorry they were out of brown.
Their warm winter wear needs updated. Badly. If its 25, its fine, the rest of the time best to look the other way.
Still haven't figured out why people would want to live that far north where it gets that cold. I'm too much of a wimp for cold like that.

Sent using BrownCafe App