Brrr

rod

Retired 22 years
Still haven't figured out why people would want to live that far north where it gets that cold. I'm too much of a wimp for cold like that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I haven't figured out why anyone would want to live where it is 90-100 degrees and HUMID. You can't tell me you enjoy delivering in that kind of stuff anymore than those up here like delivering when its brutally cold.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I haven't figured out why anyone would want to live where it is 90-100 degrees and HUMID. You can't tell me you enjoy delivering in that kind of stuff anymore than those up here like delivering when its brutally cold.
That's the beauty of delivering in north east Ohio. We get the frigid cold and snow. We get the heat and humidity. The worst of both worlds.

Z

ZQXC

FACTS: When the temp. is above 90 degrees my car will start, I don't have to shovel the driveway, not driving down the road sideways, no frozen pipes, and, the young lady 2 houses down is mowing her yard in a bikini..........

Brutal

Packmule

I hear ya. Dont know any better grew up here, heck I moved 100 miles south of lake erie, and it never snowed, now it does all the time. Must be global warming.
In our building, management helped me negotiate through UPSers dot com to order an approved uniform hoodie. It isn't the right shad of brown, and the inside of the hood looks like a yellow plaid golfer's pants, but I wear it everyday. Ugly, but works, even in 30 below winchills!

over9five

Staff member
I find it at Wal-Mart all the time. Sometimes 500 round boxes sometimes just 50.
How much is the 500 rd box going for?

Last weekend, Dicks Sporting Goods had a bunch of large boxes of 22LR come in. The line to get them (1 per customer) was thru the store and out the door.
That's how rare 22LR is around here.

It's hit or miss. You might get it at Wal-Mart....IF you're there within an hour of their truck delivering it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's the beauty of delivering in north east Ohio. We get the frigid cold and snow. We get the heat and humidity. The worst of both worlds.
I remember a few years ago helping this new hire load his trucks...it was hot and humid as friend...typical August day. He looked at me with this dead serious look...and asks me who do we ask to turn on the building AC?? Lmao...

rod

Retired 22 years
FACTS: When the temp. is above 90 degrees my car will start, I don't have to shovel the driveway, not driving down the road sideways, no frozen pipes, and, the young lady 2 houses down is mowing her yard in a bikini..........

Brutal

I bet when its 90 degrees and humid as hell the young lady isn't mowing in her bikini. Its more like some Mexican dude with a long sleeve shirt and bad BO is doing it. Or maybe her overweight Mother is:

Re-Raise

Brutal
Well played sir, well played..

Rainman

Its all good.
Where I am it's that hot and humid on summer, and occasionally it gets in single digits in winter. Wide range, both extremes suck. At least I can feel my fingers and toes in summer, though. Give me some 80-90 degree temps and I'll be happy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Johney

Last weekend, Dicks Sporting Goods had a bunch of large boxes of 22LR come in. The line to get them (1 per customer) was thru the store and out the door.

It's hit or miss. You might get it at Wal-Mart....IF you're there within an hour of their truck delivering it.
They are usually around $25 for 500 rounds. We can buy 3 at a time. Although I usually only find 1 of those at a time, but they are there quite often. 100 round boxes even more often.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

Bass Pro shop had a ton in stock a few weeks ago when they opened in Hooksett. I'm going back up there & to Shooters. Ill let you know what They have.

rod

Retired 22 years
Where I am it's that hot and humid on summer, and occasionally it gets in single digits in winter. Wide range, both extremes suck. At least I can feel my fingers and toes in summer, though. Give me some 80-90 degree temps and I'll be happy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I do enjoy hot weather-----I just don't enjoy working in it.