Bruises, Cuts & Injuries

Due to our everyday adventurous physical job, how many of us undergo cuts, scrapes, bruises, pulled muscles, back muscles [you name it] on the daily?

Thought I'd create a topic on this because I get a new cut in my skin almost everyday in the most ridiculous ways lol

Loyal Teamster

That's weird, I don't recall ever being bruised or scraped. If you follow all the procedures 100% by the book, there's no reason for getting injured everyday .Talk to your Steward or management for tips on preventing injuries.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Make America Great Again 2016

Last edited:

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
That's weird, I don't recall ever being bruised or scraped. If you follow all the procedures 100% by the book, there's no reason for getting injured everyday .Talk to your Stewart or management for tips on preventing injuries.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
The only scrape I ever got was when that secretary decided to get braces in her 30's...silly if you ask me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's weird, I don't recall ever being bruised or scraped. If you follow all the procedures 100% by the book, there's no reason for getting injured everyday .Talk to your Stewart or management for tips on preventing injuries.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Seriously??? Are you really as stupid as your posts suggest??? It's a friggin Steward, not Stewart.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
That's weird, I don't recall ever being bruised or scraped. If you follow all the procedures 100% by the book, there's no reason for getting injured everyday .Talk to your Steward or management for tips on preventing injuries.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Mods please make him go away