Brush ave. Building

U

upsman39

Heard that two clerks at Brush Ave went back driving. Any info on this would help other clerks that want to go back. Thank you in advance for any usefull info.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Will you stop creating bS threads! 804 is not the only local that comes here to view the labor board and with all your stupid threads real issues are getting pushed back pages.

I think we have a spammer here!

U

upsman39

Not bs. These are fulltimers with twenty years seniorty loosing their jobs or getting cut to only four hours

tieguy

Banned
Will you stop creating bS threads! 804 is not the only local that comes here to view the labor board and with all your stupid threads real issues are getting pushed back pages.

I think we have a spammer here!

See Red thats my point on the other thread. anyone can come here and fabricate anything they want.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
See Red thats my point on the other thread. anyone can come here and fabricate anything they want.

Tie's point on the other thread is a rediculously desperate back pedal move to try and save some face.
Nothing more, nothing less.
To subscribe to his (non)thought process, how do we even know he is who he says he is?
Maybe Tie is really a 20yr part time car washer who always wanted to be in management?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Not bs. These are fulltimers with twenty years seniorty loosing their jobs or getting cut to only four hours

Keep it in 1 or 2 threads, you dont need to start a thread everytime you hear something. Its getting old and im sick of disecting through your BS. Man up already, and if you dont like what 804 is doing either help them or get out of the way and let some else help them.

We have several posters probably from the old guard that come on here to bash the new guys, or to ask them questions when everypne knows tehy are out working and not reading what you are writing.

804 is going through changes and many of the problems with 804 are the old guard stewards not trying to help the new guys. Its the stewards job to help the members and not play political games.We went through it here 7 years ago when we won office, and the stewards tried the same BS. They were told to ship up or shape out.

If I was with 804 I would appoint a new steward in every center and in several months run an election and watch were those cry baby stewards would be than, out on their keister!!!!!

That between you guys, we dont want to read all your nonsense everyday. You want to type BS go to Tnet your fit right in their because many of those guys are dumb as a box of rocks. Home sweet home for ya!